Here’s a look at the points and the combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) prop bets set for Hield when his Sacramento Kings take on the Oklahoma City Thunder on Tuesday.
Buddy Hield Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Hield has had a points prop bet set in 52 of the 63 games he has played this season.
- Hield has put up 16.7 points per game during the 2020-21 season, 3.8 points fewer than Tuesday’s points prop total.
- In 28.6% of his matchups this season (18 of 63 games) Hield has scored more than 20.5 points.
- Hield’s points per game average has fallen short of his season points prop average (17.5 points) by 0.8 points.
- Hield has hit the points over in only 24 of 52 opportunities (46.2%).
- Hield has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (17.5 points) in only 49.2% of his matchups (31 out of 63 contests).
- Teams are averaging 115.4 points per game against the Thunder this season, the fourth-most given up by a team.
PRA Prop Insights
- Hield has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet total set 52 times this season.
- Hield combines to average 24.6 points, rebounds and assists, 5.9 less than his prop bet PRA total for Tuesday’s game (30.5).
- In 20.6% of his games (13 out of 63) Hield has gone over his PRA prop bet over/under in Tuesday’s game.
- Hield’s PRA average (24.6) is 0.6 lower than his average prop bet over/under (25.2).
- In half of his games this year Hield has hit the over on his PRA prop bets.
- In just 49.2% of his matchups this year (31 of 63 games), Hield covered his average PRA over/under (25.2).
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Kings vs the Thunder
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from