Buddy Hield’s Sacramento Kings square off against the Oklahoma City Thunder on Tuesday. Hield has multiple prop bets set for the matchup. Here is an analysis of his points and made three-pointers prop bets for this game.
Buddy Hield Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Hield has played in 67 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 55 of them.
- Tuesday’s points prop bet for Hield is set at 19.5 points. That is 2.9 more points than his season average of 16.6.
- In 20 of 67 games this season (29.9%) Hield has scored more than 19.5 points.
- Hield’s average points prop bet this season has been set at 17.7 points, which he’s fallen short of by 1.1 points on average.
- Hield has not covered his points prop bet total in more than half his chances, covering only 24 out of 55 times (43.6%).
- In only 32 games this season (47.8%) Hield scored more than his average points over/under of 17.7.
- The Thunder’s opponents are averaging 115.7 points per game, which is the fifth-most allowed by an NBA squad this season.
Three Pointers Prop Insights
- Hield has had a prop bet for made three-pointers set 53 times this season.
- Hield has averaged 4.0 made three-pointers per game, 0.5 less threes than his over/under in Tuesday’s game (4.5).
- In 44.8% of his games this year (30 out of 67 contests), Hield has knocked down more than 4.5 threes.
- Hield’s average made three-pointer prop bet over/under is four. He has hit the same amount of threes per game this season.
- Hield has gone over on his made three-pointer prop bets in 29 of his 53 chances (54.7% of his outings).
- Opponents of the Thunder have connected on 13.6 three-pointers per game this season, the eighth-most against any NBA team.
Last 10 Games
Hield vs the Thunder
Bet on the Kings vs the Thunder
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from