Buddy Hield and Sacramento play the San Antonio Spurs on Monday. Prop bettors will wonder how Hield has performed compared to posted prop totals. Below we breakdown his points and assists props for this matchup.
Buddy Hield Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Hield has played in 46 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 39 of them.
- Monday’s points prop bet for Hield is set at 17.5 points. That’s 0.9 more points than his season average of 16.6.
- In 21 of 46 games this season (45.7%) Hield has scored more than 17.5 points.
- Hield’s average scoring over/under this season has been set at 17.8 points, which he’s fallen short of by 1.2 points on average.
- Hield has failed to cover his points prop bet total in more than half his chances, covering only 17 out of 39 times (43.6%).
- In only 21 games this season (45.7%) Hield scored more than his average points over/under of 17.8.
- Teams are averaging 110.2 points per game against the Spurs this season, the 23rd-most given up by a team.
Assists Prop Insights
- Hield has had an assists prop bet set 29 times this season out of 46 games.
- Hield’s year-long assist average — 3.3 per game — is 0.8 assists higher than Monday’s assist prop bet value (2.5).
- In 73.9% of his matchups this season (34 out of 46) Hield has had more than 2.5 assists.
- Hield has averaged 3.3 assists per game, 0.2 more per game than his average assist prop bet over/under of 3.1.
- Hield has gone over his average assist prop bet over/under (3.1) in only 14 of his 46 games (30.4%).
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Kings vs the Spurs
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from