Here’s a look at the points and the combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) prop bets set for Hield when his Sacramento Kings hit the court against the Utah Jazz on Saturday.
Buddy Hield Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Hield has played in 52 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 42 of them.
- Hield has averaged 16.5 points per game during the 2020-21 season, 1.0 point more than Saturday’s over/under.
- 29 times this season (out of 52 total games — 55.8%) Hield has scored more than 15.5 points.
- The average scoring over/under for Hield in 2020-21 is 17.7, 1.2 points greater his scoring average on the season.
- Hield has hit the points over in just 42.9% of his opportunities (18 of 42 chances).
- Hield’s season-long points prop bet average is 17.7 points, a figure he’s covered just 24 out of 52 games (46.2%).
- Teams are putting up 107.3 points per game against the Jazz this season, the 28th-most allowed by a team.
PRA Prop Insights
- Hield has had a prop bet set for points, rebounds and assists 42 times this season.
- Hield has averaged 24.2 combined points, rebounds and assists. That’s 2.7 more than his prop bet over/under for Saturday’s game (21.5).
- In 31 of 52 games (59.6%) Hield has exceeded his PRA prop bet total in Saturday’s game.
- Hield has a season-long PRA average (24.2) that’s 1.1 lower than his average PRA prop bet total (25.3).
- Hield has gone over his PRA prop bets just 47.6% of the time this year (20 of 42 opportunities).
- In only 25 of 52 contests this year (48.1%) Hield covered his average PRA over/under (25.3).
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Kings vs the Jazz
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from