Buddy Hield will take the court on Friday when his Sacramento Kings play the Boston Celtics. To help bettors looking for an edge on how to bet Hield’s prop bets, we take a deeper look at his points and made three-pointer props for this matchup.
Buddy Hield Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Hield has had a points prop bet set in 34 of the 40 games he has played this season.
- Friday’s scoring over/under for Hield is set at 16.5 points. That is the same as his season scoring average.
- In 50% of his matchups this season (20 of 40 games) Hield has scored more than 16.5 points.
- Hield’s points per game average has fallen short of his season points prop average (17.8 points) by 1.3 points.
- Hield has hit the points over in only 14 of 34 opportunities (41.2%).
- Hield has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (17.8 points) in just 45% of his matchups (18 out of 40 contests).
- The Celtics’ opponents are racking up 111.4 points per game, which is the 17th-most allowed by an NBA squad this season.
Three Pointers Prop Insights
- Hield has had a prop bet for made three-pointers set 32 times this season.
- Hield has knocked down 3.9 three pointers per game, 0.4 more threes than his over/under in Friday’s game (3.5).
- In 18 of his 40 games this year (45%), Hield has made more than 3.5 threes.
- Hield’s average made three-pointer prop bet total is 4.1. He has knocked down 0.2 less three-pointers per game than that average.
- In just 46.9% of his matchups (15 of his 32 opportunities), Hield has gone over on his made three-pointer prop bets.
- Hield’s average made threes prop bet over/under is 4.1 three-pointers, a number he’s eclipsed in only 17 of 40 games (42.5%).
- Teams are averaging 12.6 made three-pointers per game against the Celtics this season, the 19th-most allowed by a team.
Last 10 Games
Hield vs the Celtics
Bet on the Kings vs the Celtics
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from