Buddy Hield’s Sacramento Kings will cross paths with the Cleveland Cavaliers on Saturday. Hield has multiple prop bets listed for the contest. We take a closer look at the points and assists prop bets for this game.
Buddy Hield Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Hield has had a points prop bet set in 38 of the 45 games he has played this season.
- Hield’s 16.8 points per game average is 0.7 points fewer than Saturday’s over/under.
- 21 times this season (out of 45 total games — 46.7%) Hield has scored more than 17.5 points.
- The average scoring over/under for Hield this season is 17.8, 1.0 point higher than his scoring average on the season.
- Hield has hit the points over in just 44.7% of his opportunities (17 of 38 chances).
- Hield’s season-long points prop bet average is 17.8 points, a figure he’s gone over only 21 out of 45 contests (46.7%).
- Teams are putting up 111.3 points per game against the Cavaliers this season, the 17th-most allowed by a team.
Assists Prop Insights
- Hield has had a prop bet set for assists in 28 of 45 total games this season.
- Hield has averaged 3.3 assists per game, 0.2 less than Saturday’s assist over/under (3.5).
- Hield has dished out more than 3.5 assists in 14 out of 45 games this season (31.1%).
- Hield has averaged 0.2 more assists per game than his average assist prop bet over/under of 3.1.
- Hield has dished out 3.1 or more assists (his average assist prop bet total) in just 14 of 45 of his games (31.1%).
Last 10 Games
Hield vs the Cavaliers
Bet on the Kings vs the Cavaliers
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from