Buddy Hield has several prop bets set for the contest against the Cleveland Cavaliers on Monday. Here are the insights you need to know for Hield’s point and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals.
Buddy Hield Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Hield has played in 42 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 36 of them.
- Monday’s scoring over/under for Hield is set at 17.5 points. That is 0.7 more points than his season average of 16.8.
- In 20 of 42 games this season (47.6%) Hield has scored more than 17.5 points.
- Hield’s average points prop bet this season has been set at 17.8 points, which he’s fallen short of by 1.0 point on average.
- Hield has failed to cover his points prop bet total in more than half his chances, covering just 16 out of 36 times (44.4%).
- In only 20 games this season (47.6%) Hield scored more than his average points over/under of 17.8.
- Teams are scoring 111.8 points per game against the Cavaliers this season, the 15th-most given up by a team.
PRA Prop Insights
- Hield has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet total set 36 times this season.
- Hield has averaged 24.7 combined points, rebounds and assists. That’s 0.8 less than his prop bet over/under for Monday’s game (25.5).
- Hield has exceeded his PRA prop bet over/under for Monday’s game in 21 of 42 games (50%).
- Hield’s season-long PRA average (24.7) is 0.7 lower than his average PRA over/under — 25.4.
- Hield has gone over his PRA prop bets half of the time this year.
- In half of his games this season, Hield covered his average PRA over/under (25.4).
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Kings vs the Cavaliers
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from