Buddy Hield’s Sacramento Kings will face the Minnesota Timberwolves at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday. Hield averages 17.1 points, 4.5 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game, shooting 42.5% from the floor and 40.8% from downtown with 4.3 made 3-pointers per game (second in league).
Below, we take a look at Hield’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you pick out the top wagers for this contest.
Buddy Hield Prop Bets (November 17)
Hield Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Hield has averaged 17.1 points per game in the 2021-22 season, 2.6 points higher than Wednesday’s points prop total.
- Through 14 games this season, Hield has totaled more than 14.5 points eight times.
- Hield is 4-for-7 at going over his points prop total this season.
- Hield has averaged 4.3 made three-pointers per game, 0.8 more than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (3.5).
- Hield has hit more than 3.5 threes in eight of his 14 games so far this season.
- The Timberwolves allow 108.2 points per game, 18th-ranked in the league.
Hield Vs Timberwolves (2020-21)
Bet On Kings Vs Timberwolves
Powered By Data Skrive using data from