Buddy Hield and the Sacramento Kings will be hitting the court against the Toronto Raptors at 10:00 PM ET on Friday. Hield averages 17.0 points, 4.4 rebounds and 2.1 assists per contest, shooting 41.4% from the field and 40.4% from beyond the arc with 4.3 made 3-pointers per contest (second in league).
Let’s break down all of Hield’s prop bets available for this matchup and look at his stats and trends to figure out the best value picks.
Buddy Hield Prop Bets (November 19)
Hield Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 17.0 points Hield has scored per game this season is 1.5 more than his prop total set for Friday (15.5).
- Hield’s point total has gone over 15.5 points nine times through the 15 games he’s played this season.
- So far this season, Hield is 5-for-8 at hitting the over on the total set for his points prop.
- Hield has averaged 4.3 made three-pointers per game, 0.8 more than his over/under in Friday’s game (3.5).
- Hield has nine games this season with more than 3.5 made three pointers.
- Defensively, the Raptors are ranked 14th in the league, conceding 106.1 points per game.
Hield Vs Raptors (2020-21)
Bet On Kings Vs Raptors
Powered By Data Skrive using data from