Buddy Hield has several prop bets set for Monday’s matchup between his Sacramento Kings and the Charlotte Hornets. Here’s a deep dive into his points and assists props as it relates to the totals the books have set for him in this game against the Hornets.
Buddy Hield Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Hield has played in 38 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 32 of them.
- Hield’s 16.3 points per game average is 1.2 points fewer than Monday’s over/under.
- 17 times this season (out of 38 total games — 44.7%) Hield has scored more than 17.5 points.
- The average points prop for Hield this season is 17.8, 1.5 points greater his scoring average on the season.
- Hield has gone over the point total in only 40.6% of his opportunities (13 of 32 chances).
- Hield’s season-long points prop bet average is 17.8 points, a figure he’s covered only 17 out of 38 games (44.7%).
- Teams are putting up 112.6 points per game against the Hornets this season, the 10th-most given up by a team.
Assists Prop Insights
- Hield has had an assists prop bet set 23 times this season out of 38 games.
- Hield has averaged 3.3 assists per game this year, 0.2 assists less than his prop bet for the matchup on Monday (3.5).
- In 34.2% of his matchups this season (13 out of 38) Hield has dished out more than 3.5 assists.
- Hield has averaged 0.2 more assists per game than his average assist prop bet over/under of 3.1.
- In only 34.2% of Hield’s contests (13 out of 38) he’s recorded more than 3.1 assists (his average assist prop bet over/under this season).
Last 10 Games
Hield vs the Hornets
Bet on the Kings vs the Hornets
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from