The Milwaukee Bucks (32-17) are favored () to extend a three-game win streak when they visit the Golden State Warriors (23-27) at 10:00 PM ET on Tuesday, April 6 at Chase Center. The game airs on TNT. The matchup has a point total of .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of April 6, 2021, 6:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Warriors Betting Odds
Bucks vs Warriors Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of April 6
P.J. Tucker: Out (Calf),
Giannis Antetokounmpo: Day To Day (Knee)
Klay Thompson: Out For Season (Right Achilles),
Eric Paschall: Out (Hip)
Bucks and Warriors Records ATS
- Milwaukee’s record against the spread is 22-27 this season.
- The Bucks are 18-14 against the spread in 2020-21 when they are at least a 6.5-point favorite.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have hit the over in 29 of 49 games this season (59.2%).
- Golden State has a 22-28 record ATS this season.
- The Warriors manage a 5-1 record against the spread this season when they play as at least a 6.5-point underdog.
- 40% of Golden State’s 50 games this season have reached the over/under.
Head to Head
The Bucks defeated the Warriors 138-99 in the last meeting between the teams on December 25, 2020. Khris Middleton scored 31 points to lead the Bucks, and Stephen Curry scored 19 points for the Warriors. The Bucks covered the spread as 10.5-point favorites, and the teams combined to score 237 total points to cover the 230.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/25/2020||Bucks||Bucks||-10.5||230.5||-560||410||Regular Season||138-99 MIL|
- Milwaukee’s games this year have gone over the point total for Tuesday’s matchup point total (233.5 points) in 59.2% of opportunities (29 out of 49 matchups).
- In Golden State’s games this season, the competing teams added up to a higher point total than Tuesday’s matchup over/under in 15 out of 50 matchups (30%).
- On average, the over/under in Bucks games is 1.4 points fewer than the over/under of 233.5 points in this contest.
- Warriors’ games have an over/under of 225.8 points this season, 7.7 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
- The Bucks have an average implied point total of 119.4 this season, which is 0.6 points lower than their implied total in Tuesday’s game (120).
- So far this season, Milwaukee has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (120) 27 times.
- The 116.5-point average implied total on the season for the Warriors is 2.5 more points than the team’s 114-point implied total in this matchup.
- Golden State has scored more than 114 points in 23 games this season.
- The Bucks are at the top of the NBA’s scoring charts (119.3 PPG), while the Warriors allow the 23rd-fewest points per game (114) in the league.
- The Bucks have out-scored their opponents by a total of 315 points this season (6.4 points per game on average), and opponents of the Warriors have out-scored them by 108 more points on the year (2.2 per game).
- Giannis Antetokounmpo leads the Bucks in scoring (28.8 points per game), rebounding (11.4 per game) and assisting (6.2 per game).
- Antetokounmpo’s rebounding prop total for the matchup is posted at 8.5 rebounds, 2.9 rebounds lower than his season average of 11.4.
- Middleton hits 2.2 threes per game to lead the Bucks.
- Middleton’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots greater than his season average of 2.2.
- Milwaukee’s steals leader is Jrue Holiday, who collects 1.8 per game. Brook Lopez leads the team averaging 1.4 blocks a contest.
- Lopez’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks higher than his season average of 1.4.
- Draymond Green has the top spot on the Warriors rebounds and assists leaderboard, with 6.5 rebounds per game and 8.5 assists per game.
- Green’s rebounding prop over/under for the game is set at 7.5 boards, 1.0 rebound higher than his season average of 6.5.
- Curry has the title of Golden State’s top scorer by putting up 29.4 points per game.
- Curry’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 40.5, 0.4 lower than his season average of 40.9.
- Curry is tops from three-point range for the Warriors, knocking down 4.7 threes per game.
- Curry’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 4.5, 0.2 shots less than his season average of 4.7.
- Golden State’s Green has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.5 per game and James Wiseman is first in blocks with 1.0 per game.
- Wiseman’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 0.5, 0.5 blocks lower than his season average of 1.0.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from