Russell Westbrook leads the Washington Wizards (14-23) into a matchup against the Milwaukee Bucks (24-14) after putting up 42 points in a 125-119 loss to the Bucks. The Bucks are favorites in the game on Monday, March 15, which tips off at 7:00 PM ET on NBCS-DC. The point total is set at in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of March 15, 2021, 7:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Wizards Betting Odds
Bucks vs Wizards Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 15
Raul Neto: Day To Day (Rib),
Davis Bertans: Day To Day (Calf),
Ish Smith: Out (Quad),
Thomas Bryant: Out For Season (Left knee)
Bucks and Wizards Records ATS
- Milwaukee’s record against the spread is 18-20 this season.
- The Bucks have a winning record against the spread when favored by 9.5 points or more, going 12-5 this season.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have hit the over in 22 of 38 games this season (57.9%).
- Washington has outperformed the spread so far this season with a record of 19-17.
- Washington and its opponents have typically hit the over this season, doing so in 52.8% (19) of its 36 games played.
Head to Head
The Bucks got a team-high 33 points out of Giannis Antetokounmpo on the way to a 125-119 victory over Westbrook (42 points) and the Wizards in their most recent matchup on March 13, 2021. The Bucks were 13-point favorites in the game, but the Wizards covered the spread in the win. The teams put up a total of 244 total points to cover the 236.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/13/2021||Bucks||Wizards||-13||236.5||-1089||710||Regular Season||125-119 MIL|
- Milwaukee’s games this year have gone over the point total for Monday’s matchup point total (239 points) in 47.4% of opportunities (18 out of 38 matchups).
- 16 Washington games this year (43.2% of its matchups) finished with a final point total higher than Monday’s total of 239 points.
- On average, the over/under in Bucks games is 7.2 points fewer than the over/under of 239 points in this matchup.
- A difference of 4.8 points separates this contest’s over/under (239 points) and the average total points bet in Wizards’ games (234.2 points) this season.
- The Bucks have an average implied point total of 119.4 this season, which is 4.6 points lower than their implied total in Monday’s game (124).
- Milwaukee has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (124) 17 times.
- The 120.2-point average implied total on the season for the Wizards is 5.2 more points than the team’s 115-point implied total in this matchup.
- Washington has scored more than this game’s implied total of 115 points 18 times this season.
- The Bucks are at the second spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (119.4 PPG), while the Wizards allow the 29th-fewest points per game (119.7) in the league.
- The Bucks have out-scored their opponents by a total of 268 points this season (seven points per game on average), and opponents of the Wizards have out-scored them by 196 more points on the year (5.3 per game).
- Antetokounmpo leads the Bucks in points, rebounds and assists. He scores 29.0 points per game while adding 11.6 rebounds and 6.1 assists.
- The Bucks are led by Bryn Forbes from beyond the arc. He makes 2.2 shots from deep per game.
- Milwaukee’s blocks leader is Brook Lopez, who averages 1.4 per game. Jrue Holiday leads the team averaging 1.8 steals an outing.
- Westbrook grabs 9.4 rebounds per game, 9.8 assists per game, and 21.1 points per game, putting him in the top spot on the Wizards in both rebounds and assists.
- Bradley Beal scores 32.1 points per game to pace Washington.
- Davis Bertans is tops from three-point range for the Wizards, knocking down 2.9 threes per game.
- Washington’s Beal has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.4 per game and Alex Len is first in blocks with 1.1 per game.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from