The Milwaukee Bucks (0-1) host the Golden State Warriors (0-1) on Christmas Day at Fiserv Forum, starting at 2:30 PM ET on ABC. The Bucks are 9.5-point favorites.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from William Hill Sportsbook as of December 23, 2020, 6:25 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Warriors Betting Odds
Bucks vs Warriors Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of December 24
Bucks: D.J. Augustin: Out (Calf)
Warriors: Alen Smailagic: Day To Day (Knee), Klay Thompson: Out For Season (Right Achilles), Draymond Green: Out (Foot)
Bucks and Warriors Records ATS
- Milwaukee went over .500 against the spread last season with a record of 44-39.
- The Bucks were 22-19 against the spread in 2019-20 when they were at least a 9.5-point favorite.
- In 47% of its games last season (39/83), Milwaukee and its opponents outscored the set over/under.
- Golden State more often than not came up short ATS last season, with a 31-33-1 record.
- 46.2% of Golden State’s 65 games last season reached the over/under.
Head to Head
Giannis Antetokounmpo (30 points) led the Bucks past Alec Burks (19 points) and the Warriors 107-98 in their most recent matchup on Wednesday. The Bucks were favored by 13.5 points in the game, but the Warriors covered the spread. The 205 total points in the matchup went under the 218.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/8/2020||Bucks||Warriors||-13.5||218.5||-1221||802||Regular Season||107-98 MIL|
|12/7/2018||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||105-95 GS|
|11/8/2018||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||134-111 MIL|
|3/29/2018||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-107 MIL|
|1/12/2018||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-94 GS|
|3/18/2017||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-92 GS|
|11/19/2016||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||124-121 GS|
|12/18/2015||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-112 GS|
|12/12/2015||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-95 MIL|
|3/28/2015||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-95 GS|
- Last season, the Bucks were at the top of the NBA’s scoring charts (117.8 PPG), while the Warriors allowed the 24th-fewest points per game (115) in the league.
- The Bucks scored a total of 748 more points than their opponents last year (an average of 9.1 per game), while the Warriors were out-scored by opponents on average last year (by 566 total points, -8.7 per game).
- Antetokounmpo was solid last season with 29.5 points and 13.6 rebounds per game.
- Jrue Holiday racked up 6.7 assists per game.
- Holiday averaged 1.6 steals per game. Brook Lopez collected 2.4 blocks an outing.
- Andrew Wiggins averaged 22.4 points per game last season.
- Kelly Oubre Jr. collected 6.4 rebounds a game and Draymond Green dished out 6.2 assists per matchup.
- Green collected 1.4 per game. Marquese Chriss averaged 1.1 blocks a game.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from