The Oklahoma City Thunder (11-17) are heavy underdogs () to break a four-game road losing streak when they visit the Milwaukee Bucks (16-13) on Friday, February 19 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of February 19, 2021, 12:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Thunder Betting Odds
Bucks vs Thunder Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 19
Jordan Nwora: Out (Ankle),
Jrue Holiday: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
Trevor Ariza: Out (Personal),
George Hill: Out (Thumb)
Bucks and Thunder Records ATS
- Milwaukee is under .500 against the spread this season with a record of 13-16
- When favored by at least 11 points, the Bucks are 4-3 against the spread this season.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have hit the over in 17 of 29 games this season (58.6%).
- Oklahoma City has outpaced the spread so far this season with a record of 16-11-1.
- 14 of Oklahoma City’s 28 games (50%) this season have gone over the over/under.
Head to Head
The Thunder got a team-high 22 points out of Justin Jackson on the way to a 114-109 victory over Giannis Antetokounmpo (24 points) and the Bucks in their last matchup on February 14, 2021. The Bucks were 12-point favorites in the game, but the Thunder covered the spread in the loss. The teams put up a total of 223 total points to finish under the 228.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/14/2021||Bucks||Thunder||-12||228.5||-899||590||Regular Season||114-109 OKC*|
- 2/14/2021 DNP – Bucks: Jrue Holiday;
Thunder: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
- Milwaukee’s games this season have resulted in a higher total score than Friday’s matchup total (233 points) in 17 out of 29 opportunities (58.6% of matchups).
- In 25% of Oklahoma City’s games this season (7 of 28), the total points scored was higher than Friday’s 233-point over/under.
- This season the average total for Bucks games is 232.6 points, 0.4 fewer than the over/under of 233 points for this contest.
- A difference of 11.7 points separates this matchup’s over/under (233 points) and the average total points bet in Thunder’s games (221.3 points) this season.
- The Bucks’ average implied point total this season is 3.2 fewer points than their implied total in Friday’s game (118.8 implied points on average compared to 122 implied points in this game).
- This season, Milwaukee has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (122) 14 times.
- The 113.9-point average implied total on the season for the Thunder is 2.9 more points than the team’s 111-point implied total in this matchup.
- Oklahoma City has put up more than 111 points in 10 games on the season.
- The Bucks are the league’s second-highest scoring team (119.6 PPG), while the Thunder allow the 22nd-fewest points per game (113.6) in NBA action.
- The Bucks have out-scored their opponents by a total of 194 points this season (6.7 points per game on average), and opponents of the Thunder have out-scored them by 166 more points on the year (5.9 per game).
- Antetokounmpo leads the Bucks in points, rebounds and assists. He puts up 28.0 points per game while also adding 11.4 rebounds and 5.9 assists.
- Antetokounmpo’s points prop total for the game is set at 27.5, 0.5 points less than his season average of 28.0.
- Khris Middleton is the top three-point shooter for the Bucks, connecting on 2.3 per game.
- Middleton’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots greater than his season average of 2.3.
- Milwaukee’s blocks leader is Brook Lopez, who records 1.3 per game. Jrue Holiday leads the team averaging 1.9 steals a game.
- Lopez’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 blocks higher than his season average of 1.3.
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander has the top spot on the Thunder scoring and assist lists, tallying 22.5 points and 6.5 assists per game.
- Gilgeous-Alexander’s PRA prop over/under for the matchup is posted at 28.5, 6.0 less than his season average of 34.5.
- Darius Bazley’s 7.4 rebounds per game paces Oklahoma City’s rebounding effort. He also adds 12.2 points per game.
- Bazley’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 17.5, 3.9 less than his season average of 21.4.
- Al Horford makes more threes per game than any other member of the Thunder, cashing in 2.2 treys per game.
- Horford’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.7 shots lower than his season average of 2.2.
- Nobody on Oklahoma City grabs more steals than Theo Maledon (1.0 per game) or blocks more shots than Horford (0.8 per game).
- Maledon’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.5 steals lower than his season average of 1.0.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from