The Oklahoma City Thunder (10-15) are heavy, 11-point underdogs as they look to break a three-game losing streak when they host the Milwaukee Bucks (16-10) on Sunday, February 14, 2021 at Chesapeake Energy Arena. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET on FS-OK. The matchup has an over/under set at 225.5 points.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of February 14, 2021, 6:42 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Thunder Betting Odds
Bucks vs Thunder Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 14
Jordan Nwora: Out (Ankle),
Jrue Holiday: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
Trevor Ariza: Out (Personal),
Theo Maledon: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander: Out (Knee),
George Hill: Out (Thumb)
Bucks and Thunder Records ATS
- Milwaukee has a 13-13 ATS record this season.
- When favored by at least 11 points, the Bucks are 4-2 against the spread this season.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 61.5% of its games this season (16/26).
- Oklahoma City has a 15-9-1 record ATS this season.
- 13 of Oklahoma City’s 25 games (52%) this season have gone over the over/under.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have gone over Sunday’s 225.5 total in 18 out of 26 games (69.2%) this season.
- In 10 out of Oklahoma City’s 25 games this season (40%), the competing teams scored more points than the point total in Sunday’s matchup.
- On average, the Bucks have seen a 233.8 over/under in their games this season, 8.3 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 4.7 points separates this contest’s over/under (225.5 points) and the average total points bet in Thunder’s games (220.8 points) this season.
- The Bucks’ average implied point total this season is 0.6 more points than their implied total in Sunday’s game (118.6 implied points on average compared to 118 implied points in this game).
- So far this season, Milwaukee has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (118) 17 times.
- The Thunder’s average implied point total on the season (113.5 points) is 6.5 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (107 points).
- Oklahoma City has scored more than 107 points in 12 games this season.
- The Bucks are the league’s highest-scoring team (121.2 PPG), while the Thunder allow the 21st-fewest points per game (113.4) in NBA play.
- The Bucks have out-scored their opponents by a total of 224 points this season (8.6 points per game on average), and opponents of the Thunder have out-scored them by 151 more points on the year (six per game).
- Giannis Antetokounmpo leads the Bucks in points and rebounds. He scores 28.1 points per game while tacking on 11.2 rebounds.
- Antetokounmpo’s rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is set at 12.5 rebounds, 1.3 rebounds greater than his season average of 11.2.
- Khris Middleton paces the squad with 6.2 assists per game.
- Middleton’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 31.5, 1.1 lower than his season average of 32.6.
- Middleton connects on 2.5 threes per game to lead the Bucks.
- Middleton’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, equal to his season average of 2.5.
- Jrue Holiday leads the team with 1.9 steals per game. Brook Lopez collects 1.4 blocks a contest to pace Milwaukee.
- Holiday’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.4 steals lower than his season average of 1.9.
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander takes the top spot on the Thunder scoring and assist lists, tallying 22.6 points and 6.5 assists per game.
- Gilgeous-Alexander’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 33.5, 1.2 less than his season average of 34.7.
- Darius Bazley’s 7.6 rebounds per game paces Oklahoma City’s rebounding effort. He also adds 11.7 points per game.
- Bazley’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 22.5, 1.7 greater than his season average of 20.8.
- Al Horford leads the Thunder in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.2 made threes per game.
- Horford’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.7 shots lower than his season average of 2.2.
- Nobody on Oklahoma City grabs more steals than Hamidou Diallo (1.1 per game) or blocks more shots than Horford (0.9 per game).
- Diallo’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.6 steals less than his season average of 1.1.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from