The Milwaukee Bucks (16-8) will attempt to extend a five-game win streak when they visit the Phoenix Suns (14-9) at 10:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 10 as favorites. The Suns have won three games in a row. The point total in the matchup is .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of February 10, 2021, 6:42 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Suns Betting Odds
Bucks vs Suns Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 10
Jrue Holiday: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols)
Chris Paul: Day To Day (Hamstring),
Dario Saric: Day To Day (Ankle),
Cameron Payne: Day To Day (Foot),
Abdel Nader: Day To Day (Ankle),
Jae Crowder: Day To Day (Right Foot)
Bucks and Suns Records ATS
- Milwaukee has a 13-11 record ATS this year.
- When favored by at least 4.5 points, the Bucks are 12-9 against the spread this season.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 58.3% of its games this season (14/24).
- Phoenix has a 13-9-1 record ATS this season.
- When playing as at least a 4.5-point underdog, the Suns often fail to meet expectations with only a 2-4-1 record against the spread.
- 39.1% of Phoenix’s 23 games this season have reached the over/under.
- In Milwaukee’s matchups this season, the Bucks and their opponents have exceeded Wednesday’s over/under of 225 points 16 times (66.7% of opportunities).
- In 26.1% of Phoenix’s games this season (6 of 23), the total points scored was more than Wednesday’s 225-point over/under.
- On average, the Bucks have seen a 232.7 over/under in their games this season, 7.7 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 8.1 points separates this contest’s over/under (225 points) and the average total points bet in Suns’ games (216.9 points) this season.
- The Bucks have an average implied point total of 118.8 this season, which is 3.8 points higher than their implied total in Wednesday’s game (115).
- This season, Milwaukee has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (115) 17 times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Suns (111.8) is 1.8 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (110).
- Phoenix has scored more than 110 points in nine games this season.
- The Bucks are the league’s highest-scoring team (121.3 PPG), while the Suns allow the fourth-fewest points per game (107) in NBA play.
- The Bucks have totaled a total of 239 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 9.9 per game), and the Suns have out-scored opponents by 64 points on the season (2.8 more per game).
- Giannis Antetokounmpo leads the Bucks in points and rebounds. He contributes 27.3 points per game while tacking on 11.1 rebounds.
- Antetokounmpo’s rebounding prop total for the contest is posted at 13.5 rebounds, 2.4 rebounds greater than his season average of 11.1.
- Khris Middleton paces the squad with 6.0 assists per game.
- Middleton’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 33.5, 0.6 greater than his season average of 32.9.
- Middleton is the top three-point shooter for the Bucks, hitting 2.5 per game.
- Middleton’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, equal to his season average of 2.5.
- Milwaukee’s steals leader is Jrue Holiday, who grabs 1.9 per game. Brook Lopez leads the team averaging 1.4 blocks an outing.
- Lopez’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks higher than his season average of 1.4.
- Devin Booker owns the Suns top spot in scoring with 23.5 points per game and also tacks on 3.6 rebounds and 4.3 assists per contest.
- Booker’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 35.5, 4.2 greater than his season average of 31.3.
- Deandre Ayton (12.8 rebounds per game) and Chris Paul (8.2 assists per game) are the Phoenix leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Ayton’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 29.5, 0.8 greater than his season average of 28.7.
- Jae Crowder is tops from three-point range for the Suns, hitting 2.4 threes per game.
- Crowder’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots higher than his season average of 2.4.
- Paul is at the top of Phoenix’s steals hierarchy with 1.2 steals per game and Ayton leads the squad in blocks with 1.1 per game.
- Ayton’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.4 blocks higher than his season average of 1.1.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from