The Milwaukee Bucks (10-6) play the Toronto Raptors (7-10) as favorites on Wednesday, January 27, 2021 at 7:30 PM ET on FS-WI. The contest’s over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of January 27, 2021, 12:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Raptors Betting Odds
Bucks vs Raptors Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 27
Pascal Siakam: Day To Day (Knee),
Patrick McCaw: Out (Knee)
Bucks and Raptors Records ATS
- Milwaukee’s record against the spread is 7-9 this season.
- When favored by at least 6 points, the Bucks are 6-6 against the spread in 2020-21.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have hit the over in 9 of 16 games this season (56.2%).
- Toronto has a 6-11 record against the spread this season.
- The Raptors only hold a 1-3 record against the spread this season when they play as at least a 6-point underdog.
- Nine of Toronto’s 17 games (52.9%) this season have fallen short of the over/under.
- The Bucks are the NBA’s highest-scoring team (120.1 PPG), while the Raptors allow their opponents the 14th-fewest points per game (109.5) in the league.
- The Bucks have out-scored their opponents by a total of 145 points this season (9.1 points per game on average), and the Raptors have put up only 16 more points than their opponents on the year (one per game).
- The Bucks points and rebounds leader is Giannis Antetokounmpo. He contributes 27 points per game and grabs 10.5 rebounds.
- Antetokounmpo’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 50.5, 7.6 higher than his season average of 42.9.
- Khris Middleton paces the squad with 5.8 assists per game.
- Middleton’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 31.5, 2.3 less than his season average of 33.8.
- Middleton makes 2.5 threes per game to lead the Bucks.
- Middleton’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, equal to his season average of 2.5.
- Milwaukee’s steals leader is Jrue Holiday, who grabs 1.9 per game. Brook Lopez leads the team averaging 1.6 blocks a contest.
- Lopez’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks lower than his season average of 1.6.
- Fred VanVleet owns the Raptors top spot in scoring with 19.4 points per game and also tacks on 4.5 rebounds and 6.4 assists per contest.
- VanVleet’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 28.5, 1.7 lower than his season average of 30.2.
- The Toronto leaders in rebounds and assists are Pascal Siakam (8.1 rebounds per game) and Kyle Lowry (6.6 assists per game).
- Lowry’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 28.5, 2.1 lower than his season average of 30.6.
- VanVleet makes more threes per game than any other member of the Raptors, averaging 3.2 treys per game.
- VanVleet’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.3 shots greater than his season average of 3.2.
- OG Anunoby is at the top of Toronto’s steals hierarchy with 2.1 steals per game and Chris Boucher leads the squad in blocks with 2.2 per game.
- Anunoby’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.6 steals lower than his season average of 2.1.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from