The Milwaukee Bucks (16-12) are favored (-6) to stop a four-game losing streak when they host the Toronto Raptors (13-15) at 7:30 PM ET on Thursday, February 18, 2021 at Fiserv Forum. The matchup airs on TNT. The over/under is set at 235.5 for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of February 18, 2021, 11:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Raptors Betting Odds
Bucks vs Raptors Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 18
Jordan Nwora: Out (Ankle),
Jrue Holiday: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
Kyle Lowry: Day To Day (Ankle),
Yuta Watanabe: Day To Day (Ankle),
Patrick McCaw: Out (Knee)
Bucks and Raptors Records ATS
- Milwaukee’s record against the spread is 13-15 this season.
- The Bucks have a winning record against the spread when favored by 6 points or more, going 12-9 this season.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have hit the over in 17 of 28 games this season (60.7%).
- Toronto has a 12-16 record ATS this season.
- As at least a 6-point underdog, the Raptors frequently come up short with only a 2-4 record against the spread.
- Toronto and its opponents have typically hit the over this season, doing so in 57.1% (16) of its 28 games played.
Head to Head
The Raptors defeated the Bucks 124-113 in the last meeting between the teams on February 16, 2021. Giannis Antetokounmpo scored 34 points to lead the Bucks, and Fred VanVleet scored 33 points for the Raptors. The Raptors covered the spread as 5.5-point underdogs, and the teams put up a total of 237 total points to go over the 236.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/16/2021||Bucks||Bucks||-5.5||236.5||-230||187||Regular Season||124-113 TOR*|
|1/27/2021||Bucks||Raptors||-6.5||228||-250||203||Regular Season||115-108 MIL*|
Raptors: OG Anunoby
- Milwaukee’s games this season have gone over the point total for Thursday’s matchup total (235.5 points) in 60.7% of opportunities (17 out of 28 matchups).
- In 11 out of Toronto’s 28 games this season (39.3%), the competing teams combined for more points than the point total in Thursday’s matchup.
- The Bucks have seen a 233.5 average over/under in their games this season, 2.0 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 9.1 points separates this matchup’s over/under (235.5 points) and the average total points bet in Raptors’ games (226.4 points) this season.
- The average implied total for the Bucks this season is 118.8 points, 2.2 fewer points than their implied total of 121 points in Thursday’s game.
- Milwaukee has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (121) 16 times this season.
- The 114.3-point average implied total on the season for the Raptors is 0.7 fewer points than the team’s 115-point implied total in this matchup.
- This season, Toronto has scored more than this game’s implied total of 115 points 13 times.
- The Bucks are at the second spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (120.5 PPG), while the Raptors allow the 15th-fewest points per game (112.1) in the league.
- The Bucks have totaled 208 more points than their opponents this season (7.5 per game on average), and the Raptors have scored 60 more points than their opponents (2.1 per game).
- The Bucks points and rebounds leader is Antetokounmpo. He contributes 28.2 points per game and adds 11.4 rebounds.
- Antetokounmpo’s rebounding prop over/under for the contest is listed at 14.5 boards, 3.1 rebounds greater than his season average of 11.4.
- Khris Middleton paces the team with 5.8 assists per game.
- Middleton’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 34.5, 2.5 greater than his season average of 32.0.
- The Bucks are led by Middleton from long distance. He knocks down 2.4 shots from deep per game.
- Middleton’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots higher than his season average of 2.4.
- Milwaukee’s steals leader is Jrue Holiday, who grabs 1.9 per game. Brook Lopez leads the team averaging 1.3 blocks a contest.
- Holiday’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.4 steals less than his season average of 1.9.
- Pascal Siakam is at the top of the Raptors scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 20.6 points per game and 7.8 rebounds per game this season.
- Siakam’s rebounding prop total for the game is posted at 7.5 boards, 0.3 rebounds lower than his season average of 7.8.
- VanVleet holds the title of Toronto assist leader, dishing out 6.6 assists per game this season.
- VanVleet’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 31.5, 0.3 higher than his season average of 31.2.
- VanVleet makes more threes per game than any other member of the Raptors, cashing in 3.3 treys per game.
- VanVleet’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.2 shots greater than his season average of 3.3.
- Toronto’s OG Anunoby has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 2.0 per game and Chris Boucher is first in blocks with 2.1 per game.
- Boucher’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.4 blocks higher than his season average of 2.1.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from