The Milwaukee Bucks (16-11) host the Toronto Raptors (12-15) after winning three home games in a row. The Bucks are favored by in the contest, which starts at 8:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 16. The over/under in the matchup is .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of February 15, 2021, 4:42 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Raptors Betting Odds
Bucks vs Raptors Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 15
Jordan Nwora: Day To Day (Ankle),
Jrue Holiday: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols)
OG Anunoby: Day To Day (Calf),
Yuta Watanabe: Day To Day (Ankle),
Patrick McCaw: Out (Knee)
Bucks and Raptors Records ATS
- Milwaukee has covered the spread in less than half its games this season, putting together a record of 13-14 against the spread.
- The Bucks are 12-9 against the spread in 2020-21 when they are at least a 5.5-point favorite.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have hit the over in 16 of 27 games this season (59.3%).
- Toronto has an 11-16 record ATS this season.
- For the ninth time this season, the Raptors are at least a 5.5-point underdog, where they have a record of 4-4 against the spread.
- 16 of Toronto’s 27 games (59.3%) this season have gone over the over/under.
Head to Head
In their last meeting, the Bucks took down the Raptors 115-108. Khris Middleton led the Bucks with 24 points, and Norman Powell paced the Raptors with 26. The Bucks covered the spread as 6.5-point favorites, and the teams combined to score 223 total points to finish under on the 228-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/27/2021||Bucks||Raptors||-6.5||228||-250||203||Regular Season||115-108 MIL*|
- 1/27/2021 DNP –
Raptors: OG Anunoby
- Milwaukee’s games this year have resulted in a higher total score than Tuesday’s matchup over/under (234 points) in 16 out of 27 opportunities (59.3% of matchups).
- In Toronto’s games this year, the competing teams added up to a higher point total than Tuesday’s matchup point total in 10 out of 27 matchups (37%).
- On average, the over/under in Bucks games is 0.6 points fewer than the over/under of 234 points in this matchup.
- Raptors’ games have an over/under of 226 points this season, eight points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
- The average implied total for the Bucks this season is 118.7 points, 1.3 fewer points than their implied total of 120 points in Tuesday’s game.
- So far this season, Milwaukee has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (120) 16 times.
- The 113.9-point average implied total on the season for the Raptors is 0.1 fewer points than the team’s 114-point implied total in this matchup.
- Toronto has scored more than 114 points in 15 games this season.
- The Bucks are the league’s second-highest scoring team (120.7 PPG), while the Raptors allow the 18th-fewest points per game (112.1) in NBA action.
- The Bucks have totaled 219 more points than their opponents this season (8.1 per game on average), and the Raptors have scored 49 more points than their opponents (1.8 per game).
- Giannis Antetokounmpo leads the Bucks in scoring (28.0 points per game) and rebounding (11.5 rebounds per game).
- Antetokounmpo’s PRA prop over/under for the game is listed at 44.5, 0.7 less than his season average of 45.2.
- The team is led in assists by Middleton’s 6.0 per game.
- Middleton’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 31.5, 1.0 less than his season average of 32.5.
- Middleton is the top three-point shooter for the Bucks, hitting 2.5 per game.
- Middleton’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, equal to his season average of 2.5.
- Milwaukee’s steals leader is Jrue Holiday, who grabs 1.9 per game. Brook Lopez leads the team averaging 1.4 blocks a game.
- Lopez’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks higher than his season average of 1.4.
- Pascal Siakam leads the team in both scoring (20.5 points per game) and rebounding (7.5 rebounds per game).
- Siakam’s rebounding prop over/under for the game is set at 8.5 rebounds, 1.0 rebound higher than his season average of 7.5.
- Fred VanVleet puts in work handing out assists and is Toronto’s assist leader with 6.6 per game.
- VanVleet’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 31.5, 0.8 greater than his season average of 30.7.
- VanVleet leads the Raptors in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 3.2 made threes per game.
- VanVleet’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.3 shots higher than his season average of 3.2.
- Toronto’s OG Anunoby has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 2.1 per game and Chris Boucher is first in blocks with 2.0 per game.
- Boucher’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.5 blocks higher than his season average of 2.0.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from