The Milwaukee Bucks (4-3) host the Detroit Pistons (1-6) as heavy, favorites after Giannis Antetokounmpo went off for 43 points in the Bucks’ 125-115 victory over the Pistons. The game airs on FS-DET at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 6, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of January 6, 2021, 12:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Pistons Betting Odds
Bucks vs Pistons Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 6
Pat Connaughton: Day To Day (Groin),
Sam Merrill: Out (Left Ankle),
Torrey Craig: Out (Nose)
Blake Griffin: Day To Day (Left Knee),
Josh Jackson: Day To Day (Ankle),
Killian Hayes: Day To Day (Hip)
Bucks and Pistons Records ATS
- Milwaukee is under .500 against the spread this season with a record of 3-4
- When favored by at least 13.5 points, the Bucks are 1-1 against the spread in 2020-21.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have hit the over in 5 of 7 games this season (71.4%).
- Detroit has routinely covered the spread this season with a record of 4-3.
- 42.9% of Detroit’s 7 games this season have missed the over/under.
Head to Head
The Bucks took down the Pistons 125-115 in the last meeting between the two teams on Monday. Antetokounmpo scored 43 points to lead the Bucks, and Derrick Rose scored 24 points for the Pistons. The Pistons covered the spread as 16-point underdogs, and the teams put up a total of 240 total points to hit the over on the 224-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/4/2021||Bucks||Bucks||-16||224||-3001||1222||Regular Season||125-115 MIL|
|2/20/2020||Bucks||Pistons||-13||227||-1039||685||Regular Season||126-106 MIL*|
|12/4/2019||Bucks||Pistons||-9||222.5||-452||350||Regular Season||127-103 MIL*|
|11/23/2019||Bucks||Bucks||-13.5||226||-1350||773||Regular Season||104-90 MIL*|
|1/29/2019||–||Pistons||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-105 MIL|
|1/1/2019||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-98 MIL|
- 2/20/2020 DNP – Pistons: Luke Kennard, Blake Griffin
- 12/4/2019 DNP – Pistons: Luke Kennard, Reggie Jackson
- 11/23/2019 DNP – Bucks: Khris Middleton; Pistons: Blake Griffin, Reggie Jackson
- Milwaukee’s games this year have resulted in a higher total score than Wednesday’s matchup over/under (227 points) in 43 out of seven opportunities (614.3% of matchups).
- In four out of Detroit’s seven games this year (57.1%), the competing teams combined for a higher point total than the over/under in Wednesday’s matchup.
- On average, the Bucks have seen a 235.7 over/under in their games this season, 8.7 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 1.6 points separates the average total points bet in Pistons’ games (228.6 points) and this contest’s over/under (227 points).
- The average implied total for the Bucks this season is 118.7 points, 1.3 fewer points than their implied total of 120 points in Wednesday’s game.
- Milwaukee has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (120) 36 times this season.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Pistons (113.9) is 6.9 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (107).
- This season, Detroit has scored more than this game’s implied total of 107 points four times.
- The Bucks are at the top of the NBA’s scoring charts (124.6 PPG), while the Pistons allow the 25th-fewest points per game (117.6) in the league.
- The Bucks have put up a total of 94 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 13.5 per game), while the Pistons have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 46 total points, -6.6 per game).
- Antetokounmpo leads the Bucks in points and rebounds. He contributes 26.3 points per game while tacking on 11.3 rebounds.
- Antetokounmpo’s rebounding prop total for the contest is set at 12.5 boards, 1.2 rebounds greater than his season average of 11.3.
- The squad is led in assists by Khris Middleton’s 6.0 per game.
- Middleton’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 37.5, 4.4 greater than his season average of 33.1.
- The Bucks are led by Donte DiVincenzo from long distance. He makes 2.9 shots from deep per game.
- DiVincenzo’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 1.4 shots less than his season average of 2.9.
- Milwaukee’s steals leader is Jrue Holiday, who collects 2.1 per game. Brook Lopez leads the team averaging 1.3 blocks an outing.
- Holiday’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.6 steals lower than his season average of 2.1.
- Jerami Grant owns the Pistons top spot in scoring with 23.0 points per game and also tacks on 5.4 rebounds and 1.7 assists per contest.
- Grant’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 13.5, 9.5 points less than his season average of 23.0.
- Mason Plumlee (10.3 rebounds per game) and Rose (6.2 assists per game) are the Detroit leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Rose’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 25.5, 0.7 higher than his season average of 24.8.
- Grant is tops from three-point range for the Pistons, hitting 2.7 threes per game.
- Grant’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 1.2 shots lower than his season average of 2.7.
- Plumlee is at the top of Detroit’s steals hierarchy with 1.4 steals per game and Grant leads the squad in blocks with 1.3 per game.
- Grant’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 0.8 blocks lower than his season average of 1.3.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from