The Milwaukee Bucks (3-3) host the Detroit Pistons (1-5) in a matchup of Central Division teams at Fiserv Forum, starting at 8:00 PM ET on Monday, January 4, 2021. The Pistons are underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup’s point total is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of January 4, 2021, 12:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Pistons Betting Odds
Bucks vs Pistons Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 4
Torrey Craig: Out (Nose)
Frank Jackson: Day To Day (Not With Team),
Josh Jackson: Day To Day (Ankle),
Jahlil Okafor: Day To Day (Ankle)
Bucks and Pistons Records ATS
- Milwaukee has covered the spread as often as they haven’t this season, sporting a 3-3 ATS record.
- The Bucks have a winning record against the spread when favored by 14.5 points or more, going 1-0 this season.
- In 66.7% of its games this season (4/6), Milwaukee and its opponents have outscored the set over/under.
- In their games this season, Detroit has come up with a balanced record of 3-3 ATS.
- In six games this season, Detroit has hit the over in 50% of their games.
VIDEO: NBA picks and predictions for tonight
Head to Head
Giannis Antetokounmpo (33 points) led the Bucks over Christian Wood (18 points) and the Pistons 126-106 in their last matchup on Thursday. The Bucks were favored by 13 points in the game, and covered the spread. The 232 total points in the matchup went over the 227-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/20/2020||Bucks||Pistons||-13||227||-1039||685||Regular Season||126-106 MIL*|
|12/4/2019||Bucks||Pistons||-9||222.5||-452||350||Regular Season||127-103 MIL*|
|11/23/2019||Bucks||Bucks||-13.5||226||-1350||773||Regular Season||104-90 MIL*|
|1/29/2019||–||Pistons||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-105 MIL|
|1/1/2019||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-98 MIL|
|12/17/2018||–||Pistons||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||107-104 MIL|
- 2/20/2020 DNP – Pistons: Luke Kennard, Blake Griffin
- 12/4/2019 DNP – Pistons: Luke Kennard, Reggie Jackson
- 11/23/2019 DNP – Bucks: Khris Middleton; Pistons: Blake Griffin, Reggie Jackson
- In Milwaukee’s matchups this season, the Bucks and their opponents have gone over Monday’s point total of 227.5 points 42 times (700% of opportunities).
- Three Detroit games this year (50% of its matchups) ended with a final total greater than Monday’s point total of 227.5 points.
- On average, the Bucks have seen a 235 over/under in their games this season, 7.5 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 0.8 points separates this matchup’s over/under (227.5 points) and the average total points bet in Pistons’ games (226.7 points) this season.
- The Bucks have an average implied point total of 118.7 this season, which is 2.3 points lower than their implied total in Monday’s game (121).
- Milwaukee has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (121) 35 times this season.
- The Pistons’ average implied point total on the season (113 points) is six points higher than their implied total in this matchup (107 points).
- Detroit has scored more than 107 points in three games on the season.
- The Bucks are the league’s highest-scoring team (124.5 PPG), while the Pistons allow the 25th-fewest points per game (116.3) in NBA action.
- The Bucks have totaled a total of 84 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 14 per game), while the Pistons have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 36 total points, -6 per game).
- Antetokounmpo leads the Bucks in points and rebounds. He contributes 23.5 points per game while adding 11.7 rebounds.
- Antetokounmpo’s rebounding prop total for the game is listed at 12.5 boards, 0.8 rebounds higher than his season average of 11.7.
- Milwaukee’s assists leader is Khris Middleton, who averages 6.3 per game.
- Middleton’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 32.5, 0.8 less than his season average of 33.3.
- Donte DiVincenzo is the top three-point shooter for the Bucks, knocking down 3.2 per game.
- DiVincenzo’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 1.7 shots lower than his season average of 3.2.
- Milwaukee’s blocks leader is Brook Lopez, who averages 1.2 per game. Jrue Holiday leads the team averaging 2.0 steals an outing.
- Lopez’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.3 blocks higher than his season average of 1.2.
- Jerami Grant outpaced his teammates on the Pistons scoring front by putting up 22.8 points per game. He adds 5.7 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game this season.
- Grant’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 13.5, 9.3 points less than his season average of 22.8.
- The Detroit leaders in rebounds and assists are Mason Plumlee (10.7 rebounds per game) and Derrick Rose (5.8 assists per game).
- Plumlee’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 11.5, 11.5 less than his season average of 23.0.
- Grant is tops from three-point range for the Pistons, knocking down 2.5 threes per game.
- Grant’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 1.0 shot lower than his season average of 2.5.
- Plumlee is at the top of Detroit’s steals hierarchy with 1.5 steals per game and Grant leads the squad in blocks with 1.0 per game.
- Grant’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.5 blocks higher than his season average of 1.0.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from