Giannis Antetokounmpo and the Milwaukee Bucks (7-4) are favorites against Jerami Grant and the Detroit Pistons (2-8) Wednesday, January 13, 2021 at Little Caesars Arena. The matchup begins at 7:00 PM ET on FS-DET. The matchup has an over/under of .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of January 13, 2021, 12:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Pistons Betting Odds
Bucks vs Pistons Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 13
Bobby Portis Jr.: Day To Day (Knee),
Torrey Craig: Out (Nose)
Derrick Rose: Day To Day (Knee),
Killian Hayes: Out (Hip)
Bucks and Pistons Records ATS
- Milwaukee has a 6-5 record ATS this year.
- When favored by at least 10.5 points, the Bucks are 3-2 against the spread this season.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have hit the over in 7 of 11 games this season (63.6%).
- So far this season, Detroit managed an even 5-5 record ATS.
- An even amount of Detroit’s 10 games this season have topped the over/under.
Head to Head
The Bucks got a team-high 25 points from Antetokounmpo on the way to a 130-115 victory over Grant (31 points) and the Pistons in their last matchup on January 6, 2021. The Bucks were 12-point favorites in the game and covered the spread in the win. The teams scored 245 total points to cover the 226.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/6/2021||Bucks||Bucks||-12||226.5||-810||558||Regular Season||130-115 MIL|
|1/4/2021||Bucks||Bucks||-16||224||-3001||1222||Regular Season||125-115 MIL|
|2/20/2020||Bucks||Pistons||-13||227||-1039||685||Regular Season||126-106 MIL*|
|12/4/2019||Bucks||Pistons||-9||222.5||-452||350||Regular Season||127-103 MIL*|
|11/23/2019||Bucks||Bucks||-13.5||226||-1350||773||Regular Season||104-90 MIL*|
|1/29/2019||–||Pistons||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-105 MIL|
- 2/20/2020 DNP –
Pistons: Luke Kennard, Blake Griffin
- 12/4/2019 DNP –
Pistons: Luke Kennard, Reggie Jackson
- 11/23/2019 DNP – Bucks: Khris Middleton;
Pistons: Blake Griffin, Reggie Jackson
- In Milwaukee’s matchups this season, the Bucks and their opponents have exceeded Wednesday’s total of 227 points 43 times (390.9% of opportunities).
- In five out of Detroit’s 10 games this year (50%), the competing teams combined for more points than the point total in Wednesday’s matchup.
- On average, the Bucks have seen a 232.2 over/under in their games this season, 5.2 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 2.8 points more than the average over/under in Pistons’ games this season (224.2 points).
- The Bucks have an average implied point total of 118.3 this season, which is 0.7 points lower than their implied total in Wednesday’s game (119).
- So far this season, Milwaukee has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (119) 41 times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Pistons (114.1) is 6.1 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (108).
- This season, Detroit has scored more than this game’s implied total of 108 points six times.
- The Bucks are the league’s highest-scoring team (121.9 PPG), while the Pistons allow the 24th-fewest points per game (115.4) in NBA play.
- The Bucks have out-scored their opponents by a total of 128 points this season (11.6 points per game on average), and opponents of the Pistons have out-scored them by 66 more points on the year (6.6 per game).
- Antetokounmpo leads the Bucks in points and rebounds. He averages 26.6 points per game while tacking on 10.1 rebounds.
- Antetokounmpo’s PRA prop over/under for the matchup is posted at 66.5, 24.7 greater than his season average of 41.8.
- Khris Middleton paces the team with 5.6 assists per game.
- Middleton’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 48.5, 13.7 higher than his season average of 34.8.
- Middleton is the top three-point shooter for the Bucks, hitting 2.8 per game.
- Middleton’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots less than his season average of 2.8.
- Milwaukee’s blocks leader is Brook Lopez, who collects 1.5 per game. Jrue Holiday leads the team averaging 2.1 steals a game.
- Holiday’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.4 steals greater than his season average of 2.1.
- The Pistons leader in scoring is Grant with 25.1 points per game. He also adds 6.2 rebounds per game and 1.9 assists per game.
- Grant’s PRA prop over/under for the matchup is set at 22.5, 10.7 less than his season average of 33.2.
- When it comes to Detroit leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Mason Plumlee with 9.1 rebounds per game and Derrick Rose with 5.4 assists per game.
- Plumlee’s rebounding prop total for the contest is set at 4.5 boards, 4.6 rebounds less than his season average of 9.1.
- Grant makes more threes per game than any other member of the Pistons, cashing in 2.7 treys per game.
- Grant’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 1.2 shots lower than his season average of 2.7.
- Detroit’s Plumlee has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.5 per game and Grant is first in blocks with 1.1 per game.
- Plumlee’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 0.5, 1.0 steal less than his season average of 1.5.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from