The Milwaukee Bucks (19-13) will attempt to continue a three-game win streak when they host the New Orleans Pelicans (14-17) on Thursday, February 25 at Fiserv Forum as favorites. The matchup airs at 9:30 PM ET on TNT. The matchup has an over/under set at points.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of February 25, 2021, 12:42 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Pelicans Betting Odds
Bucks vs Pelicans Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 25
Jordan Nwora: Day To Day (Ankle),
Jaylen Adams: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Jrue Holiday: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Bobby Portis Jr.: Day To Day (Elbow)
Bucks and Pelicans Records ATS
- Milwaukee is an even 16-16 against the spread this season.
- The Bucks are 12-5 against the spread in 2020-21 when they are at least a 9-point favorite.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 59.4% of its games this season (19/32).
- New Orleans has a 14-17 record against the spread this season.
- For the second time this season, the Pelicans are at least a 9-point underdog, where they have a record of 0-1 against the spread.
- 29% of New Orleans’ 31 games this season have fell below the over/under.
Head to Head
In their last meeting, the Pelicans took down the Bucks 131-126. Giannis Antetokounmpo led the Bucks with 38 points, and Brandon Ingram paced the Pelicans with 28. The Pelicans covered the spread as 7-point underdogs, and the teams put up a total of 257 total points to hit the over on the 230-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/29/2021||Bucks||Pelicans||-7||230||-279||225||Regular Season||131-126 NO|
- Milwaukee’s games this season have gone over the point total for Thursday’s matchup over/under (240 points) in 50% of opportunities (16 out of 32 matchups).
- In 28.1% of New Orleans’ games this season (9 of 32), the total points scored was higher than Thursday’s 240-point over/under.
- The Bucks have seen a 231.9 average over/under in their games this season, 8.1 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 10.2 points separates this contest’s over/under (240 points) and the average total points bet in Pelicans’ games (229.8 points) this season.
- The Bucks’ average implied point total this season is 5.9 fewer points than their implied total in Thursday’s game (119.1 implied points on average compared to 125 implied points in this game).
- Milwaukee has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (125) 12 times.
- The 114.4-point average implied total on the season for the Pelicans is 1.6 fewer points than the team’s 116-point implied total in this matchup.
- New Orleans has scored more than 116 points in 15 games this season.
- The Bucks are the NBA’s second-highest scoring team (119.8 PPG), while the Pelicans allow their opponents the 25th-fewest points per game (115) in the league.
- The Bucks have totaled 247 more points than their opponents this season (7.7 per game on average), while the Pelicans have been out-scored by 107 total points (3.4 per game average differential).
- Antetokounmpo leads the Bucks in scoring (28.6 points per game), rebounding (11.8 per game) and assisting (6.0 per game).
- Antetokounmpo’s rebounding prop over/under for the game is posted at 12.5 rebounds, 0.7 rebounds greater than his season average of 11.8.
- Khris Middleton is the top three-point shooter for the Bucks, knocking down 2.3 per game.
- Middleton’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots higher than his season average of 2.3.
- Milwaukee’s steals leader is Jrue Holiday, who grabs 1.9 per game. Brook Lopez leads the team averaging 1.3 blocks a contest.
- Lopez’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 blocks higher than his season average of 1.3.
- Zion Williamson owns the Pelicans top spot in scoring with 25.3 points per game and also tacks on 6.8 rebounds and 3.2 assists per contest.
- Williamson’s points prop total for the game is set at 23.5, 1.8 points lower than his season average of 25.3.
- Steven Adams (9.1 rebounds per game) and Lonzo Ball (5.1 assists per game) are the New Orleans leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Adams’ rebounding prop over/under for the game is set at 8.5 rebounds, 0.6 rebounds less than his season average of 9.1.
- Ball is tops from three-point range for the Pelicans, hitting 3.0 threes per game.
- Ball’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.5 shots less than his season average of 3.0.
- Nobody on New Orleans grabs more steals than Ball (1.4 per game) or blocks more shots than Ingram (0.8 per game).
- Ingram’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.3 blocks lower than his season average of 0.8.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from