The Milwaukee Bucks (21-13) will look to Giannis Antetokounmpo (third in the league scoring 29.2 points per game) when they attempt to hold off Nikola Jokic (sixth in the NBA with 27.1 PPG) and the Denver Nuggets (19-15 on Tuesday, March 2 at Fiserv Forum. The Bucks are home favorites in the matchup, which begins at 9:00 PM ET on FS-WI. The point total for the matchup is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from William Hill Sportsbook as of March 1, 2021, 4:25 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Nuggets Betting Odds
Bucks vs Nuggets Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 2
Jordan Nwora: Day To Day (Ankle),
Jaylen Adams: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols)
Gary Harris: Out (Adductor),
JaMychal Green: Out (Shoulder),
R.J. Hampton: Out (Health and safety protocols),
Markus Howard: Out (Health and safety protocols),
Paul Millsap: Out (Knee),
Facundo Campazzo: Out (Health and safety protocols)
Bucks and Nuggets Records ATS
- Milwaukee has a 17-17 ATS record this season.
- The Bucks are 13-10 against the spread in 2020-21 when they are at least a 6.5-point favorite.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have hit the over in 20 of 34 games this season (58.8%).
- Denver holds a losing record ATS this season with 15 wins and 19 losses ATS.
- The Nuggets attain a 7-5 record against the spread this season when they play as at least a 6.5-point underdog.
- 32.4% of Denver’s 34 games this season have fell below the over/under.
Head to Head
The Bucks got a team-high 30 points from Antetokounmpo on the way to a 125-112 win against Jokic (35 points) and the Nuggets in their last matchup on February 8, 2021. The Bucks were 2.5-point favorites in the game and covered the spread in the win. The teams combined to score 237 total points to cover the 234-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2021||Bucks||Nuggets||-2.5||234||-134||112||Regular Season||125-112 MIL*|
- 2/8/2021 DNP – Bucks: Jrue Holiday
- Milwaukee and its opponents have hit the over on Tuesday’s 236 total in 20 out of 34 games (58.8%) this season.
- In 10 out of Denver’s 34 games this season (29.4%), the competing teams combined for more points than the total in Tuesday’s matchup.
- The Bucks have seen a 231.8 average over/under in their games this season, 4.2 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 9.2 points more than the average over/under in Nuggets’ games this season (226.8 points).
- The Bucks have an average implied point total of 119.4 this season, which is 1.6 points lower than their implied total in Tuesday’s game (121).
- Milwaukee has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (121) 19 times this season.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Nuggets (114.4) is 0.6 fewer points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (115).
- Denver has totaled more than 115 points in 20 games on the season.
- The Bucks are the NBA’s second-highest scoring team (119.7 PPG), while the Nuggets allow their opponents the 10th-fewest points per game (111.2) in the league.
- The Bucks have out-scored their opponents by a total of 259 points this season (7.6 points per game on average), and the Nuggets have put up 150 more points than their opponents on the year (4.4 per game).
- Antetokounmpo leads the Bucks in points, rebounds and assists. He contributes 29.2 points per game while tacking on 11.8 rebounds and 5.9 assists.
- Antetokounmpo’s assists prop over/under for the contest is listed at 5.5 assists, 0.4 assists lower than his season average of 5.9.
- Khris Middleton is the top three-point shooter for the Bucks, connecting on 2.3 per game.
- Middleton’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots greater than his season average of 2.3.
- Milwaukee’s blocks leader is Brook Lopez, who collects 1.4 per game. Jrue Holiday leads the team averaging 1.8 steals a contest.
- Holiday’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals lower than his season average of 1.8.
- Jokic leads the Nuggets in all things points, rebounds and assists, putting up 27.1 points, 11.1 grabbing rebounds and dishing 8.5 assists per game.
- Jokic’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 29.5, 2.4 points greater than his season average of 27.1.
- Jamal Murray leads the Nuggets in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.8 made threes per game.
- Murray’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.7 shots greater than his season average of 2.8.
- Nobody on Denver grabs more steals than Jokic (1.6 per game) or blocks more shots than Michael Porter Jr. (1.1 per game).
- Jokic’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals lower than his season average of 1.6.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from