Two streaking teams hit the court when the Milwaukee Bucks (9-4) visit the Brooklyn Nets (8-6) on Monday, January 18, 2021 at 7:30 PM ET. The Bucks are favorites and put their four-game win streak on the line against the Nets, winners of three straight. The matchup’s point total is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of January 18, 2021, 12:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Nets Betting Odds
Bucks vs Nets Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 18
Nets: Nicolas Claxton: Out (Right knee), Spencer Dinwiddie: Out For Season (ACL), Kyrie Irving: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols)
Bucks and Nets Records ATS
- Milwaukee is under .500 against the spread this season with a record of 6-7
- The Bucks are 6-7 against the spread this season when they are at least a 2-point favorite.
- 7 of 13 Milwaukee games this season (53.8%) resulted in a total greater than the contest’s over/under.
- Brooklyn has a 6-8 record against the spread this season.
- When playing as at least a 2-point underdog, the Nets tend to have trouble covering with only a 3-6 record against the spread.
- Nine of Brooklyn’s 14 games (64.3%) this season have gone over the over/under.
Head to Head
The Nets took down the Bucks 119-116 in the last meeting between the teams on August 4, 2020. Giannis Antetokounmpo scored 16 points to pace the Bucks, and Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot scored 26 points for the Nets. The Nets covered the spread as 18.5-point underdogs, and the teams put up a total of 235 total points to cover the 230-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|8/4/2020||Bucks||Bucks||-18.5||230||-3771||1440||Regular Season||119-116 BKN*|
|1/18/2020||Bucks||Nets||-11||235.5||-598||451||Regular Season||117-97 MIL*|
|4/6/2019||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||133-128 BKN|
|4/1/2019||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||131-121 MIL|
|2/4/2019||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||113-94 MIL|
|12/29/2018||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||129-115 MIL|
|4/5/2018||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||119-111 BKN|
|2/4/2018||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-94 MIL|
|1/26/2018||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-91 MIL|
|2/15/2017||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||129-125 MIL|
- 8/4/2020 DNP – Bucks: Brook Lopez; Nets: Caris LeVert, Joe Harris
- 1/18/2020 DNP – Nets: Joe Harris
- Milwaukee’s games this year have gone over the point total for Monday’s matchup total (238 points) in 153.8% of opportunities (20 out of 13 matchups).
- In 28.6% of Brooklyn’s games this season (4 of 14), the total points scored was more than Monday’s 238-point over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Bucks games is 8.3 points fewer than the over/under of 238 points in this contest.
- A difference of 6.1 points separates this contest’s over/under (238 points) and the average total points bet in Nets’ games (231.9 points) this season.
- The average implied total for the Bucks this season is 118.4 points, 1.6 fewer points than their implied total of 120 points in Monday’s game.
- So far this season, Milwaukee has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (120) 36 times.
- The Nets’ average implied point total on the season (117.6 points) is 0.4 points lower than their implied total in this matchup (118 points).
- Brooklyn has scored more than 118 points in eight games this season.
- The Bucks are the league’s second-highest scoring team (120.2 PPG), while the Nets allow the 21st-fewest points per game (113.1) in NBA play.
- The Bucks have totaled 140 more points than their opponents this season (10.7 per game on average), and the Nets have scored 81 more points than their opponents (5.8 per game).
- The Bucks points and rebounds leader is Antetokounmpo. He puts up 26.6 points per game and grabs 10.0 rebounds.
- Antetokounmpo’s rebounding prop total for the contest is set at 12.5 boards, 2.5 rebounds greater than his season average of 10.0.
- Milwaukee’s assists leader is Khris Middleton, who dishes out 5.7 per game.
- Middleton’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 32.5, 1.5 lower than his season average of 34.0.
- The Bucks are led by Middleton from long distance. He knocks down 2.8 shots from deep per game.
- Middleton’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots lower than his season average of 2.8.
- Milwaukee’s steals leader is Jrue Holiday, who averages 2.2 per game. Brook Lopez leads the team averaging 1.6 blocks a game.
- Holiday’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.7 steals less than his season average of 2.2.
- Kevin Durant has the top Nets spot in two categories: scoring (30.7 points per game) and rebounding (6.9 rebounds per game).
- Durant’s rebounding prop total for the game is set at 7.5 rebounds, 0.6 rebounds greater than his season average of 6.9.
- James Harden holds the title of Brooklyn assist leader, dishing out 10.8 assists per game this season.
- Harden’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 46.5, 4.3 greater than his season average of 42.2.
- Kyrie Irving makes more threes per game than any other member of the Nets, cashing in 3.7 treys per game.
- Irving’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 1.2 shots less than his season average of 3.7.
- Irving is at the top of Brooklyn’s steals hierarchy with 1.6 steals per game and DeAndre Jordan leads the squad in blocks with 1.2 per game.
- Jordan’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.3 blocks higher than his season average of 1.2.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from