The Orlando Magic (6-4) host the Milwaukee Bucks (6-4) as underdogs after Nikola Vucevic racked up 30 points in the Magic’s 112-98 loss to the Mavericks. The matchup airs on FS-FL at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, January 11, 2021.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of January 11, 2021, 12:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Magic Betting Odds
Bucks vs Magic Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 11
Giannis Antetokounmpo: Day To Day (Back),
Torrey Craig: Out (Nose)
Jonathan Isaac: Out For Season (Knee),
Michael Carter-Williams: Day To Day (Foot),
Chuma Okeke: Out (Knee),
Al-Farouq Aminu: Out (Knee),
Mo Bamba: Day To Day (Back),
Markelle Fultz: Out For Season (Knee),
Evan Fournier: Day To Day (Back Spasms)
Bucks and Magic Records ATS
- Milwaukee’s against the spread record this season is an even 5-5.
- The Bucks have a winning record against the spread when favored by 7.5 points or more, going 4-2 this season.
- 7 of 10 Milwaukee games this season (70%) resulted in a total more than the contest’s over/under.
- Orlando has outperformed the spread so far this season with a record of 6-4.
- Orlando and its opponents have regularly not covered the over/under this season, only claiming the over in 40% (4) of their 10 games played.
Head to Head
The Bucks got a team-high 28 points from Giannis Antetokounmpo on the way to a 118-104 win against Vucevic (22 points) and the Magic in their most recent matchup on Saturday. The Bucks were 13.5-point favorites in the game and covered the spread in the win. The teams combined to score 222 total points to finish below the 225-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2020||Bucks||Magic||-9||220.5||-388||305||Regular Season||111-95 MIL*|
|12/28/2019||Bucks||Bucks||-6||215.5||-254||207||Regular Season||111-100 MIL*|
|12/9/2019||Bucks||Bucks||-12.5||218.5||-947||648||Regular Season||110-101 MIL*|
|11/1/2019||Bucks||Magic||-4.5||214.5||-193||159||Regular Season||123-91 MIL|
|2/9/2019||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||103-83 ORL|
- 8/29/2020 DNP – Magic: Aaron Gordon
- 8/24/2020 DNP – Magic: Aaron Gordon
- 8/22/2020 DNP – Magic: Aaron Gordon
- 8/20/2020 DNP – Magic: Aaron Gordon
- 8/18/2020 DNP – Magic: Aaron Gordon
- 2/8/2020 DNP – Bucks: George Hill
- 12/28/2019 DNP – Bucks: Giannis Antetokounmpo, Eric Bledsoe
- 12/9/2019 DNP – Magic: Nikola Vucevic
- The Bucks are at the top of the NBA’s scoring charts (122 PPG), while the Magic allow the ninth-fewest points per game (109.2) in the league.
- The Bucks have totaled 106 more points than their opponents this season (10.6 per game on average), while the Magic have been out-scored by 24 total points (2.4 per game average differential).
- Antetokounmpo leads the Bucks in points and rebounds. He averages 27.1 points per game while adding 10.6 rebounds.
- Antetokounmpo’s rebounding prop total for the contest is posted at 12.5 boards, 1.9 rebounds greater than his season average of 10.6.
- The squad is led in assists by Khris Middleton’s 5.9 per game.
- Middleton’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 32.5, 2.5 lower than his season average of 35.0.
- Middleton hits 2.9 threes per game to lead the Bucks.
- Middleton’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.4 shots lower than his season average of 2.9.
- Jrue Holiday leads the team with 2.1 steals per game. Brook Lopez collects 1.5 blocks a game to pace Milwaukee.
- Holiday’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.6 steals lower than his season average of 2.1.
- Vucevic has the top Magic spot in two categories: scoring (22.0 points per game) and rebounding (11.1 rebounds per game).
- Vucevic’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 40.5, 4.1 greater than his season average of 36.4.
- The Orlando leader in assists is Markelle Fultz with 5.4 assists per game.
- Fultz’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 25.5, 4.1 higher than his season average of 21.4.
- Terrence Ross makes more threes per game than any other member of the Magic, cashing in 2.4 treys per game.
- Ross’ three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 1.1 shots greater than his season average of 2.4.
- Evan Fournier is at the top of Orlando’s steals hierarchy with 1.4 steals per game and Michael Carter-Williams leads the squad in blocks with 0.6 per game.
- Carter-Williams’ blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 0.1 blocks lower than his season average of 0.6.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from