The New York Knicks (19-18) are big, underdogs against the Milwaukee Bucks (22-14) at Fiserv Forum on Thursday, March 11, 2021. The game tips at 8:00 PM ET on MSG. The matchup has an over/under of .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of March 11, 2021, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Knicks Betting Odds
Bucks vs Knicks Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 11
Jordan Nwora: Out (Ankle)
Mitchell Robinson: Out (Hand),
Derrick Rose: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Austin Rivers: Out (Personal),
Taj Gibson: Day To Day (Ankle)
Bucks and Knicks Records ATS
- Milwaukee is under .500 against the spread this season with a record of 17-19
- When favored by at least 11 points, the Bucks are 4-3 against the spread this season.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have hit the over in 20 of 36 games this season (55.6%).
- New York has regularly covered the spread this season with a record of 21-16.
- 23 of New York’s 37 games (62.2%) this season have fallen short of the over/under.
Head to Head
The Knicks took down the Bucks 130-110 in the last meeting between the two teams on December 27, 2020. Giannis Antetokounmpo scored 27 points to pace the Bucks, and Julius Randle scored 29 points for the Knicks. The Knicks covered the spread as 13-point underdogs, and the teams combined to score 240 total points to go over the 222.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/27/2020||Bucks||Knicks||-13||222.5||-1103||696||Regular Season||130-110 NY|
- Milwaukee’s games this season have resulted in a higher total score than Thursday’s matchup over/under (222.5 points) in 27 out of 36 opportunities (75% of matchups).
- In New York’s games this season, the competing teams combined for a higher point total than Thursday’s matchup total in eight out of 37 matchups (21.6%).
- On average, the Bucks have seen a 231.3 over/under in their games this season, 8.8 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 13.2 points separates this contest’s over/under (222.5 points) and the average total points bet in Knicks’ games (209.3 points) this season.
- The Bucks have an average implied point total of 119.3 this season, which is 2.3 points higher than their implied total in Thursday’s game (117).
- Milwaukee has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (117) 20 times this season.
- The Knicks’ average implied point total on the season (109.4 points) is 3.4 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (106 points).
- New York has totaled more than 106 points in 19 games on the season.
- The Bucks are at the second spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (118.9 PPG), while the Knicks allow the fewest points per game (104.4) in the league.
- The Bucks have totaled 229 more points than their opponents this season (6.4 per game on average), and the Knicks have scored only 17 more points than their opponents (0.5 per game).
- Antetokounmpo leads the Bucks in scoring (29.0 points per game), rebounding (11.7 per game) and assisting (5.9 per game).
- The Bucks are led by Khris Middleton from long distance. He hits 2.3 shots from deep per game.
- Milwaukee’s steals leader is Jrue Holiday, who averages 1.8 per game. Antetokounmpo leads the team averaging 1.4 blocks a contest.
- Randle leads the Knicks with 23.2 points per game, 11.1 rebounds per game, and 5.5 assists per game.
- Alec Burks is tops from three-point range for the Knicks, knocking down 1.9 threes per game.
- Nobody on New York grabs more steals than Mitchell Robinson (1.2 per game) or blocks more shots than Nerlens Noel (2.0 per game).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from