The Milwaukee Bucks (1-1) visit the New York Knicks (0-2) as big, favorites after Khris Middleton scored 31 points in the Bucks’ 138-99 victory over the Warriors. The game airs on MSG at 7:30 PM ET on Sunday, December 27, 2020. The matchup has an over/under set at points.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of December 27, 2020, 12:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Knicks Betting Odds
Bucks vs Knicks Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of December 27
Knicks: Austin Rivers: Day To Day (Groin), Obi Toppin: Out (Calf), Omari Spellman: Day To Day (Right knee), Immanuel Quickley: Day To Day (Hip)
Bucks and Knicks Records ATS
- Milwaukee played to a 44-39 record against the spread last season.
- The Bucks had an even record against the spread when favored by at least 12.5 points, going 13-13 last season.
- Milwaukee and its opponents went over the set total in only 39 of 83 games last season (47%).
- With a 34-30-1 record ATS last season, New York outplayed expectations ATS last season.
- New York and its opponents regularly were held under last season, only hitting the over in 47.7% (31) of their 65 games played.
Head to Head
Giannis Antetokounmpo (37 points) led the Bucks over Julius Randle (25 points) and the Knicks 128-102 in their last matchup on Tuesday. The Bucks were favored by 17 points in the game, and covered the spread. The 230 total points in the matchup went over the 229-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/14/2020||Bucks||Bucks||-17||229||-1800||1059||Regular Season||128-102 MIL*|
|12/21/2019||Bucks||Knicks||-12.5||227||-945||648||Regular Season||123-102 MIL*|
|12/2/2019||Bucks||Bucks||-16.5||222.5||-3131||1262||Regular Season||132-88 MIL*|
|12/27/2018||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-96 MIL|
|12/25/2018||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-95 MIL|
|12/1/2018||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||136-134 NY|
|10/22/2018||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||124-113 MIL|
|4/7/2018||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-102 MIL|
|3/9/2018||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||120-112 MIL|
|2/6/2018||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||103-89 MIL|
- 1/14/2020 DNP – Knicks: Marcus Morris
- 12/21/2019 DNP – Bucks: Eric Bledsoe
- 12/2/2019 DNP – Bucks: Brook Lopez; Knicks: Marcus Morris, Elfrid Payton
- Milwaukee’s games last year went over the point total for Sunday’s matchup over/under (223.5 points) in 55.4% of opportunities (46 out of 83 matchups).
- In 25 out of New York’s 66 games last season (37.9%), the competing teams combined for a higher point total than the over/under in Sunday’s matchup.
- Last season, the average total for Bucks games was 226.5 points, 3.0 more than the over/under of 223.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 5.4 points more than the average over/under in Knicks’ games last season (218.1 points).
- The Bucks had an average implied point total of 118.2 last season, which is 0.2 points higher than their implied total in Sunday’s game (118).
- Milwaukee outscored its implied point total for this matchup (118) 43 times last season.
- The average implied point total last season for the Knicks (112.1) is 6.1 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (106).
- Last season, New York scored more than this game’s implied total of 106 points 27 times.
- Last season, the Bucks were at the top of the NBA’s scoring charts (117.8 PPG), while the Knicks allowed the 18th-fewest points per game (112.3) in the league.
- The Bucks out-scored their opponents by a total of 748 points last season (9.1 points per game on average), and opponents of the Knicks out-scored them by 426 more points on the year (6.5 per game).
- Antetokounmpo was solid last season with 29.5 points and 13.6 rebounds per game.
- Jrue Holiday dished out 6.7 assists per game.
- Holiday averaged 1.6 steals per game. Brook Lopez collected 2.4 blocks a game.
- Randle contributed 19.5 points per game last season and added 9.7 rebounds a contest.
- Elfrid Payton dished out 7.2 assists per game.
- Payton nicked 1.6 steals per game. Mitchell Robinson collected 2.0 blocks an outing.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from