The Sacramento Kings (12-17) are heavy, 10.5-point underdogs as they look to turn around a six-game losing streak when they visit the Milwaukee Bucks (17-13) on Sunday, February 21, 2021 at Fiserv Forum. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET on FS-WI. The over/under is set at 236 in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of February 21, 2021, 6:42 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Kings Betting Odds
Bucks vs Kings Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 21
Jordan Nwora: Out (Ankle),
Jaylen Adams: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Jrue Holiday: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
Richaun Holmes: Out (Knee),
Glenn Robinson III: Day To Day (Knee),
Harrison Barnes: Day To Day (Foot),
Chimezie Metu: Out (Wrist)
Bucks and Kings Records ATS
- Milwaukee has covered the spread in less than half its games this season, putting together a record of 14-16 against the spread.
- The Bucks have a winning record against the spread when favored by 10.5 points or more, going 5-4 this season.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 56.7% of its games this season (17/30).
- Sacramento has a 13-16 record ATS this season.
- Sacramento and its opponents have often hit the over this season, doing so in 65.5% (19) of its 29 games played.
- In Milwaukee’s matchups this season, the Bucks and their opponents have gone over Sunday’s point total of 236 points 17 times (56.7% of opportunities).
- In Sacramento’s games this season, the competing teams added up to a higher point total than Sunday’s matchup point total in 13 out of 29 matchups (44.8%).
- The Bucks have seen a 230.9 average over/under in their games this season, 5.1 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 2.9 points more than the average over/under in Kings’ games this season (233.1 points).
- The Bucks have an average implied point total of 118.9 this season, which is 4.1 points lower than their implied total in Sunday’s game (123).
- Milwaukee has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (123) 14 times this season.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Kings (116.8) is 3.8 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (113).
- Sacramento has scored more than 113 points 16 times this season.
- The Bucks are at the second spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (118.9 PPG), while the Kings allow the most points per game (119.3) in the league.
- The Bucks have totaled 207 more points than their opponents this season (6.9 per game on average), while the Kings have been out-scored by 163 total points (5.6 per game average differential).
- The Bucks points, rebounds and assists leader is Giannis Antetokounmpo. He puts up 28.0 points per game and adds 11.7 rebounds and 6.0 assists.
- Antetokounmpo’s rebounding prop total for the game is set at 13.5 boards, 1.8 rebounds greater than his season average of 11.7.
- Khris Middleton makes 2.3 threes per game to lead the Bucks.
- Middleton’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots greater than his season average of 2.3.
- Jrue Holiday leads the team with 1.9 steals per game. Brook Lopez collects 1.4 blocks an outing to pace Milwaukee.
- Lopez’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks higher than his season average of 1.4.
- De’Aaron Fox’s excellent performances this season give him the top spot on the Kings scoring and assists leaderboards with 22.7 points per game and 7.0 assists per game.
- Fox’s PRA prop total for the contest is listed at 32.5, 0.5 less than his season average of 33.0.
- When it comes to rebounds, Richaun Holmes is the Sacramento leader with 7.7 per game.
- Holmes’ rebounding prop total for the contest is listed at 7.5 rebounds, 0.2 rebounds less than his season average of 7.7.
- Buddy Hield is tops from three-point range for the Kings, knocking down 3.8 threes per game.
- Hield’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.3 shots less than his season average of 3.8.
- Sacramento’s Fox has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.3 per game and Holmes is first in blocks with 1.6 per game.
- Holmes’ blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks lower than his season average of 1.6.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from