The Milwaukee Bucks (5-3) are favored (by ) to extend a four-game home win streak when they host the Utah Jazz (4-4) on Friday, January 8, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 231.5 points.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from William Hill Sportsbook as of January 7, 2021, 6:25 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Jazz Betting Odds
Bucks vs Jazz Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 8
Pat Connaughton: Out (Groin),
Sam Merrill: Day To Day (Left Ankle),
Torrey Craig: Out (Nose)
Jarrell Brantley: Out (Not With Team),
Juwan Morgan: Out (Health protocols),
Joe Ingles: Day To Day (Achilles),
Derrick Favors: Day To Day (Knee)
Bucks and Jazz Records ATS
- Milwaukee is over .500 against the spread this season with a record of 5-3.
- The Bucks have a winning record against the spread when favored by 6 points or more, going 1-0 this season.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have hit the over in 8 of 8 games this season (100%).
- Utah holds a losing record ATS this season with three wins and five losses ATS.
- Utah and its opponents have regularly hit the over this season, doing so in 100% (8) of its eight games played.
Head to Head
The Bucks took down the Jazz 122-118 in the last meeting between the two teams. Giannis Antetokounmpo scored 50 points to lead the Bucks, and Bojan Bogdanovic scored 24 points for the Jazz. The Jazz covered the spread as 9-point underdogs, and the teams scored 240 total points to cover the 226.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|11/25/2019||Bucks||Bucks||-9||226.5||-449||352||Regular Season||122-118 MIL*|
|11/8/2019||Bucks||Jazz||-2.5||217.5||-135||112||Regular Season||103-100 UTA|
|3/2/2019||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-111 UTA|
|1/7/2019||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-102 MIL|
|12/9/2017||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-100 MIL|
|11/25/2017||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-108 UTA|
|2/24/2017||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-95 UTA|
|2/1/2017||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||104-88 UTA|
|3/20/2016||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||94-85 UTA|
|2/5/2016||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||84-81 UTA|
- 11/25/2019 DNP – Bucks: Khris Middleton, George Hill; Jazz: Rudy Gobert
- Milwaukee’s games this season have resulted in a higher total score than Friday’s matchup over/under (231.5 points) in 31 out of eight opportunities (387.5% of matchups).
- In 12.5% of Utah’s games this season (1 of 8), the total points scored was more than Friday’s 231.5-point over/under.
- This season, the average total for Bucks games is 236.9 points, 5.4 more than the over/under of 231.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 12.7 points more than the average over/under in Jazz’s games this season (218.8 points).
- The average implied total for the Bucks this season is 34.4 points, 84.6 fewer points than their implied total of 119 points in Friday’s game.
- Milwaukee has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (119) 41 times this season.
- The 28.4-point average implied total on the season for the Jazz is 84.6 fewer points than the team’s 113-point implied total in this matchup.
- Utah has scored more than this game’s implied total of 113 points two times this season.
- The Bucks are at the top of the NBA’s scoring charts (125.2 PPG), while the Jazz allow the 14th-fewest points per game (110.2) in the league.
- The Bucks have out-scored their opponents by a total of 109 points this season (13.6 points per game on average), and opponents of the Jazz have out-scored them by just 14 more points on the year (1.7 per game).
- Antetokounmpo leads the Bucks in scoring (26.1 points per game) and rebounding (10.9 rebounds per game).
- Antetokounmpo’s rebounding prop total for the game is posted at 12.5 rebounds, 1.6 rebounds higher than his season average of 10.9.
- The team is led in assists by Khris Middleton’s 6.1 per game.
- Middleton’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 32.5, 0.9 less than his season average of 33.4.
- Middleton makes 2.9 threes per game to lead the Bucks.
- Middleton’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.4 shots lower than his season average of 2.9.
- Jrue Holiday leads the team with 1.9 steals per game. Brook Lopez collects 1.4 blocks a contest to pace Milwaukee.
- Holiday’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.4 steals lower than his season average of 1.9.
- Donovan Mitchell outpaced his teammates on the Jazz scoring front by putting up 21.3 points per game. He adds 3.6 rebounds and 5.0 assists per game this season.
- Mitchell’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 31.5, 1.6 greater than his season average of 29.9.
- The Utah leaders in rebounds and assists are Rudy Gobert (13.3 rebounds per game) and Mike Conley (5.1 assists per game).
- Gobert’s rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is listed at 12.5 boards, 0.8 rebounds less than his season average of 13.3.
- Conley is tops from three-point range for the Jazz, knocking down 3.0 threes per game.
- Conley’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.5 shots lower than his season average of 3.0.
- Utah’s Jordan Clarkson has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.1 per game and Gobert is first in blocks with 2.5 per game.
- Clarkson’s steals prop total for the game is set at 0.5, 0.6 steals lower than his season average of 1.1.
Our computers expect the same result as William Hill, but have the Bucks winning by a considerably more robust margin (11.4 points). Take the Bucks.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from