The Milwaukee Bucks (2-2) are favored by points against the Miami Heat (1-2) on Wednesday, December 30, 2020 at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup airs on NBA TV.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of December 30, 2020, 6:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Heat Betting Odds
Bucks vs Heat Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of December 30
Bucks: Torrey Craig: Out (Face)
Heat: Jimmy Butler: Out (Ankle)
Bucks and Heat Records ATS
- Milwaukee went over .500 against the spread last season with a record of 44-39.
- The Bucks had a winning record against the spread when favored by 6 points or more, going 37-26 last season.
- Milwaukee and its opponents went over the set total in only 39 of 83 games last season (47%).
- Miami routinely covered the spread last season with a record of 51-39-3.
- When they played as at least a 6-point underdog last season, the Heat often met expectations with a 13-10-1 record against the spread.
- 52 of Miami’s 93 games (55.9%) last season went over the point total.
Head to Head
Khris Middleton (25 points) led the Bucks over Tyler Herro (23 points) and the Heat 144-97 in their most recent matchup on Tuesday. The Bucks were favored by 6 points in the game, and covered the spread. The 241 total points in the matchup went over the 227-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/29/2020||Bucks||Heat||-6||227||-239||194||Regular Season||144-97 MIL|
|8/6/2020||Bucks||Bucks||-9.5||223.5||-413||323||Regular Season||130-116 MIL*|
|3/2/2020||Bucks||Heat||-5||227.5||-214||173||Regular Season||105-89 MIA*|
|10/26/2019||Bucks||Bucks||-11.5||223||-819||582||Regular Season||131-126 MIA*|
|3/22/2019||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-87 MIL|
- 9/8/2020 DNP – Bucks: Giannis Antetokounmpo
- 8/31/2020 DNP – Bucks: Eric Bledsoe
- 8/6/2020 DNP – Heat: Jimmy Butler, Goran Dragic
- 3/2/2020 DNP – Heat: Tyler Herro
- 10/26/2019 DNP – Heat: Jimmy Butler
- Last season, the Bucks were the NBA’s highest-scoring team (117.8 PPG), while the Heat allowed their opponents the 10th-fewest points per game (108.9) in the league.
- The Bucks totaled 748 more points than their opponents last season (9.1 per game on average), and the Heat scored 257 more points than their opponents (2.7 per game).
- Giannis Antetokounmpo was solid last season with 29.5 points and 13.6 rebounds per game.
- Jrue Holiday racked up 6.7 assists per game.
- Holiday collected 1.6 per game. Brook Lopez averaged 2.4 blocks a contest.
- Jimmy Butler scored 19.9 points per game and dished out 6.0 assists per game last season.
- Bam Adebayo grabbed 10.2 rebounds per game.
- Butler nicked 1.8 steals per game. Adebayo collected 1.3 blocks a contest.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from