The Miami Heat (1-1) are underdogs against the Milwaukee Bucks (1-2) at American Airlines Arena on Tuesday, December 29, 2020. The game starts at 7:30 PM ET on TNT. The matchup has an over/under of .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of December 29, 2020, 12:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Heat Betting Odds
Bucks vs Heat Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of December 29
Bucks: Torrey Craig: Out (Face)
Heat: Jimmy Butler: Day To Day (Ankle), Gabe Vincent: Day To Day (Right Knee)
Bucks and Heat Records ATS
- Milwaukee put together a 44-39 record against the spread last season.
- The Bucks had a winning record against the spread when favored by 5.5 points or more, going 37-28 last season.
- Only 39 of 83 Milwaukee games last season (47%) resulted in a total more than the contest’s over/under.
- With a 51-39-3 record ATS last season, Miami topped expectations ATS last season.
- The Heat were at least a 5.5-point underdog 28th times last season, where they had a record of 16-10-1 against the spread.
- Miami and its opponents often covered the total points bet last season, doing so in 55.9% (52) of its 93 games played.
Head to Head
In the last matchup between the teams on Tuesday, the Heat defeated the Bucks 103-94. Khris Middleton led the Bucks with 23 points, and Jimmy Butler paced the Heat with 17. The Heat covered the spread as 5.5-point favorites, and the teams scored 197 total points to go under the 219.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|8/6/2020||Bucks||Bucks||-9.5||223.5||-413||323||Regular Season||130-116 MIL*|
|3/2/2020||Bucks||Heat||-5||227.5||-214||173||Regular Season||105-89 MIA*|
|10/26/2019||Bucks||Bucks||-11.5||223||-819||582||Regular Season||131-126 MIA*|
|3/22/2019||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-87 MIL|
|3/15/2019||–||Heat||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||113-98 MIL|
- 9/8/2020 DNP – Bucks: Giannis Antetokounmpo
- 8/31/2020 DNP – Bucks: Eric Bledsoe
- 8/6/2020 DNP – Heat: Jimmy Butler, Goran Dragic
- 3/2/2020 DNP – Heat: Tyler Herro
- 10/26/2019 DNP – Heat: Jimmy Butler
- In Milwaukee’s matchups last season, the Bucks and their opponents eclipsed Tuesday’s point total of 222.5 points 47 times (56.6% of opportunities).
- 48 Miami games last year (51.1% of its matchups) ended with a final score greater than Tuesday’s total of 222.5 points.
- On average, the Bucks saw a 226.5 over/under in their games last season, 4.0 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 2.1 points separates this game’s over/under (222.5 points) and the average total points bet in Heat’s games (220.4 points) last season.
- The Bucks’ average implied point total last season was 4.2 more points than their implied total in Tuesday’s game (118.2 implied points on average compared to 114 implied points in this game).
- Last season, Milwaukee scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (114) 54 times.
- The Heat’s average implied point total last season (112 points) is three points higher than their implied total in this matchup (109 points).
- Last season, Miami scored more than this game’s implied total of 109 points 62 times.
- Last season, the Bucks were the league’s highest-scoring team (117.8 PPG), while the Heat allowed the 10th-fewest points per game (108.9) in NBA play.
- The Bucks totaled a total of 748 more points than their opponents last year (an average of 9.1 per game), and the Heat out-scored opponents by 257 points on the season (2.7 more per game).
- Giannis Antetokounmpo was solid last season with 29.5 points and 13.6 rebounds per game.
- Jrue Holiday collected 6.7 assists per game.
- Holiday averaged 1.6 steals per game. Brook Lopez collected 2.4 blocks a game.
- Butler contributed 19.9 points per game last season while tacking on 6.0 assists.
- Bam Adebayo pulled down 10.2 rebounds per game.
- Butler averaged 1.8 steals per game. Adebayo collected 1.3 blocks a game.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from