The Milwaukee Bucks (21-14) visit the Memphis Grizzlies (16-15) after losing three straight road games. The Bucks are favored by in the contest, which begins at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday, March 4. The over/under is in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of March 4, 2021, 12:42 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Grizzlies Betting Odds
Bucks vs Grizzlies Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 4
Jordan Nwora: Day To Day (Ankle)
Jaren Jackson Jr.: Out (Knee),
Grayson Allen: Out (Concussion Protocol)
Bucks and Grizzlies Records ATS
- Milwaukee has covered the spread in less than half its games this season, putting together a record of 17-18 against the spread.
- The Bucks have a winning record against the spread when favored by 6 points or more, going 15-12 this season.
- 20 of 35 Milwaukee games this season (57.1%) resulted in a total more than the contest’s over/under.
- Memphis has consistently covered the spread this season with a record of 16-14-1.
- The Grizzlies manage a 1-0 record against the spread this season when they enter a game as at least a 6-point underdog.
- 16 of Memphis’ 31 games (51.6%) this season have fallen short of the over/under.
- Milwaukee’s games this season have resulted in a higher total score than Thursday’s matchup over/under (235 points) in 20 out of 35 opportunities (57.1% of matchups).
- In Memphis’ games this year, the competing teams added up to a higher point total than Thursday’s matchup total in nine out of 31 matchups (29%).
- On average, the over/under in Bucks games is 3.4 points fewer than the over/under of 235 points in this contest.
- A difference of 12.6 points separates this matchup’s over/under (235 points) and the average total points bet in Grizzlies’ games (222.4 points) this season.
- The average implied total for the Bucks this season is 119.3 points, 1.7 fewer points than their implied total of 121 points in Thursday’s game.
- Milwaukee has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (121) 19 times this season.
- The 113.8-point average implied total on the season for the Grizzlies is 1.2 fewer points than the team’s 115-point implied total in this matchup.
- Memphis has totaled more than 115 points in 13 games on the season.
- The Bucks are the league’s second-highest scoring team (119.1 PPG), while the Grizzlies allow the eighth-fewest points per game (110.7) in NBA action.
- The Bucks have totaled 228 more points than their opponents this season (6.5 per game on average), and the Grizzlies have scored 27 more points than their opponents (0.9 per game).
- The Bucks points and rebounds leader is Giannis Antetokounmpo. He contributes 29.1 points per game and pulls down 11.7 rebounds.
- Antetokounmpo’s rebounding prop total for the matchup is posted at 12.5 boards, 0.8 rebounds greater than his season average of 11.7.
- Milwaukee’s assists leader is Khris Middleton, who dishes out 5.8 per game.
- Middleton’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 34.5, 2.2 greater than his season average of 32.3.
- Middleton knocks down 2.3 threes per game to lead the Bucks.
- Middleton’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots higher than his season average of 2.3.
- Jrue Holiday leads the team with 1.8 steals per game. Antetokounmpo collects 1.4 blocks an outing to pace Milwaukee.
- Antetokounmpo’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks higher than his season average of 1.4.
- Ja Morant holds the top spot on the Grizzlies scoring and assist lists, tallying 19.1 points and 7.8 assists per game.
- Morant’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 30.5, 0.4 greater than his season average of 30.1.
- Jonas Valanciunas’ 11.3 rebounds per game paces Memphis’ rebounding effort. He also adds 15.7 points per game.
- Valanciunas’ PRA prop total for the game is set at 28.5, 0.3 lower than his season average of 28.8.
- Grayson Allen is tops from three-point range for the Grizzlies, hitting 2.0 threes per game.
- Allen’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.5 shots less than his season average of 2.0.
- Dillon Brooks is at the top of Memphis’ steals hierarchy with 1.4 steals per game and De’Anthony Melton leads the squad in blocks with 0.7 per game.
- Brooks’ steals prop total for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.9 steals less than his season average of 1.4.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from