The Milwaukee Bucks (0-0) play the Boston Celtics (0-0) as favorites on Wednesday, December 23, 2020 at 7:30 PM ET on TNT.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from William Hill Sportsbook as of December 21, 2020, 7:25 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Celtics Betting Odds
Injury Report as of December 22
Bucks and Celtics Records ATS
- Milwaukee went over .500 against the spread last season with a record of 44-39.
- The Bucks had a winning record against the spread when favored by 3 points or more, going 41-33 last season.
- Only 39 of 83 Milwaukee games last season (47%) resulted in a total more than the contest’s over/under.
- With a 50-34-5 record ATS last season, Boston outplayed expectations ATS last season.
- As at least a 3-point underdog last season, the Celtics often met expectations with a 29-19-4 record against the spread.
- An even amount of Boston’s 89 games last season topped the over/under.
Head to Head
Giannis Antetokounmpo scored a team-high 36 points to help lead the Bucks past Marcus Smart (23 points) and the Celtics 119-112 in their most recent matchup on Friday. The Bucks were favored by 5 points in the game and covered the spread in the win. The teams scored 231 total points to go over the 220-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|7/31/2020||Bucks||Bucks||-5||220||-203||168||Regular Season||119-112 MIL*|
|1/16/2020||Bucks||Bucks||-11||227.5||-647||481||Regular Season||128-123 MIL*|
|10/30/2019||Bucks||Celtics||-3.5||224.5||-162||136||Regular Season||116-105 BOS*|
|2/21/2019||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||98-97 MIL|
|12/21/2018||–||Celtics||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||120-107 MIL|
- 7/31/2020 DNP – Bucks: Eric Bledsoe
- 1/16/2020 DNP – Celtics: Jaylen Brown
- 10/30/2019 DNP – Celtics: Jaylen Brown
- Last season, the Bucks were the league’s highest-scoring team (117.8 PPG), while the Celtics allowed the second-fewest points per game (106.8) in NBA play.
- The Bucks totaled a total of 748 more points than their opponents last year (an average of 9.1 per game), and the Celtics out-scored opponents by 539 points on the season (six more per game).
- Antetokounmpo averaged 29.5 points per game last season while also adding 13.6 rebounds.
- Jrue Holiday dished out 6.7 assists per game.
- Holiday grabbed 1.6 per game. Brook Lopez averaged 2.4 blocks a game.
- Jayson Tatum put up 23.4 points per game last season.
- Tristan Thompson notched 10.1 rebounds per game and Jeff Teague averaged 6.1 assists per game .
- Smart grabbed 1.7 steals per game. Daniel Theis collected 1.3 blocks a contest.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from