The Milwaukee Bucks (14-8) will try to build on a three-game winning streak when they visit the Cleveland Cavaliers (10-13) on Saturday, February 6, 2021 at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse as big, 10.5-point favorites. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET on FS-OH. The matchup’s point total is set at 227.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of February 6, 2021, 6:42 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Cavaliers Betting Odds
Bucks vs Cavaliers Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 6
Collin Sexton: Day To Day (Neck),
Larry Nance Jr.: Out (Wrist),
Kevin Love: Out (Calf),
Matthew Dellavedova: Out (Concussion)
Bucks and Cavaliers Records ATS
- Milwaukee has an 11-11 ATS record this season.
- The Bucks have a winning record against the spread when favored by 10.5 points or more, going 5-3 this season.
- 13 of 22 Milwaukee games this season (59.1%) resulted in a total more than the contest’s over/under.
- Cleveland has a 10-13 record ATS this season.
- Cleveland and its opponents have often been held under the total points bet this season, only reaching the over in 34.8% (8) of their 23 games played.
Head to Head
Giannis Antetokounmpo scored a team-high 33 points to lead the Bucks over Collin Sexton (19 points) and the Cavaliers 123-105 in their most recent matchup on February 5, 2021. The Bucks were favored by 11 points in the game and covered the spread in the win. The teams scored 228 total points to fall short of the 229-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/5/2021||Bucks||Cavaliers||-11||229||-653||465||Regular Season||123-105 MIL|
|1/9/2021||Bucks||Bucks||-9||219.5||-417||318||Regular Season||100-90 MIL*|
Cavaliers: Collin Sexton, Darius Garland
- In Milwaukee’s matchups this season, the Bucks and their opponents have gone over Saturday’s point total of 227 points 15 times (68.2% of opportunities).
- In 30.4% of Cleveland’s games this season (7 of 23), the total points scored was higher than Saturday’s 227-point over/under.
- On average, the Bucks have seen a 233 over/under in their games this season, six more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 13.9 points more than the average over/under in Cavaliers’ games this season (213.1 points).
- The Bucks have an average implied point total of 118.7 this season, which is 0.3 points lower than their implied total in Saturday’s game (119).
- Milwaukee has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (119) 13 times.
- The 111.1-point average implied total on the season for the Cavaliers is 3.1 more points than the team’s 108-point implied total in this matchup.
- Cleveland has put up more than 108 points in seven games on the season.
- The Bucks are the league’s second-highest scoring team (121 PPG), while the Cavaliers allow the eighth-fewest points per game (109.3) in NBA play.
- The Bucks have scored a total of 201 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 9.1 per game), while the Cavaliers have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 128 total points, -5.5 per game).
- Antetokounmpo leads the Bucks in points and rebounds. He averages 27.3 points per game while adding 11.2 rebounds.
- Antetokounmpo’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 26.5, 0.8 points less than his season average of 27.3.
- Milwaukee’s assists leader is Khris Middleton, who dishes out 5.9 per game.
- Middleton’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 31.5, 1.0 lower than his season average of 32.5.
- Middleton knocks down 2.5 threes per game to lead the Bucks.
- Middleton’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, equal to his season average of 2.5.
- Jrue Holiday leads the team with 1.9 steals per game. Brook Lopez collects 1.5 blocks a game to pace Milwaukee.
- Holiday’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.4 steals less than his season average of 1.9.
- The Cavaliers leader in scoring is Sexton with 24.0 points per game. He also adds 2.4 rebounds per game and 4.1 assists per game.
- Sexton’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 20.5, 3.5 points lower than his season average of 24.0.
- Andre Drummond (14.4 rebounds per game) and Darius Garland (5.2 assists per game) are the Cleveland leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Garland’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 19.5, 4.2 lower than his season average of 23.7.
- Cedi Osman leads the Cavaliers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.3 made threes per game.
- Osman’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.8 shots less than his season average of 2.3.
- Cleveland’s Larry Nance Jr. has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 2.1 per game and Jarrett Allen is first in blocks with 1.8 per game.
- Nance’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.6 steals lower than his season average of 2.1.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from