Central Division foes meet when the Milwaukee Bucks (13-8) visit the Cleveland Cavaliers (10-12) at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse, beginning at 7:30 PM ET on Friday, February 5. The Bucks are favorites in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season. The point total is for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from William Hill Sportsbook as of February 4, 2021, 5:55 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Cavaliers Betting Odds
Bucks vs Cavaliers Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 5
Collin Sexton: Day To Day (Neck),
Larry Nance Jr.: Out (Wrist),
Kevin Love: Out (Calf),
Matthew Dellavedova: Out (Concussion)
Bucks and Cavaliers Records ATS
- Milwaukee has covered the spread in less than half its games this season, playing to a record of 10-11 against the spread.
- The Bucks have an even record against the spread when favored by at least 10.5 points, going 3-3 this season.
- 13 of 21 Milwaukee games this season (61.9%) resulted in a total greater than the contest’s over/under.
- Cleveland has a 10-12 record ATS this season.
- 36.4% of Cleveland’s 22 games this season have gone over the over/under.
Head to Head
In their last meeting, the Bucks took down the Cavaliers 100-90. Khris Middleton led the Bucks with 27 points, and Andre Drummond paced the Cavaliers with 26. The Bucks covered the spread as 9-point favorites, and the teams scored 190 total points to finish under on the 219.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/9/2021||Bucks||Bucks||-9||219.5||-417||318||Regular Season||100-90 MIL*|
- 1/9/2021 DNP – Bucks: Giannis Antetokounmpo;
Cavaliers: Collin Sexton, Darius Garland
- In Milwaukee’s matchups this season, the Bucks and their opponents have exceeded Friday’s over/under of 228 points 13 times (61.9% of opportunities).
- Six Cleveland games this year (27.3% of its matchups) ended with a final total greater than Friday’s point total of 228 points.
- This season, the average total for Bucks games is 233.2 points, 5.2 more than the over/under of 228 points for this contest.
- Cavaliers’ games have an over/under of 212.5 points this season, 15.5 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
- The Bucks have an average implied point total of 118.8 this season, which is 0.2 points lower than their implied total in Friday’s game (119).
- Milwaukee has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (119) 12 times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Cavaliers (110.7) is 1.7 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (109).
- Cleveland has scored more than this game’s implied total of 109 points six times this season.
- The Bucks are at the second spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (121 PPG), while the Cavaliers allow the sixth-fewest points per game (108.7) in the league.
- The Bucks have put up a total of 183 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 8.8 per game), while the Cavaliers have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 110 total points, -5 per game).
- The Bucks points, rebounds and assists leader is Giannis Antetokounmpo. He contributes 27.0 points per game and adds 11.2 rebounds and 6.0 assists.
- Antetokounmpo’s assists prop total for the game is listed at 5.5 assists, 0.5 assists lower than his season average of 6.0.
- The Bucks are led by Middleton from long distance. He makes 2.6 shots from deep per game.
- Middleton’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots lower than his season average of 2.6.
- Milwaukee’s steals leader is Jrue Holiday, who grabs 2.0 per game. Brook Lopez leads the team averaging 1.5 blocks an outing.
- Lopez’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
- Collin Sexton owns the Cavaliers top spot in scoring with 24.3 points per game and also tacks on 2.5 rebounds and 4.1 assists per contest.
- Sexton’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 26.5, 4.4 less than his season average of 30.9.
- When it comes to Cleveland leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Drummond with 14.7 rebounds per game and Darius Garland with 5.3 assists per game.
- Garland’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 19.5, 4.6 lower than his season average of 24.1.
- Cedi Osman makes more threes per game than any other member of the Cavaliers, cashing in 2.3 treys per game.
- Osman’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.8 shots lower than his season average of 2.3.
- Cleveland’s Larry Nance Jr. has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 2.1 per game and Jarrett Allen is first in blocks with 1.8 per game.
- Nance’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.6 steals less than his season average of 2.1.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from