Central Division foes square off when the Milwaukee Bucks (2-3) host the Chicago Bulls (2-3) at Fiserv Forum, beginning at 8:00 PM ET on Friday, January 1, 2021. The Bucks are favorites in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup’s point total is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of January 1, 2021, 12:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Bulls Betting Odds
Bucks vs Bulls Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 1
Bucks: Torrey Craig: Out (Nose)
Bulls: Lauri Markkanen: Out (Calf), Ryan Arcidiacono: Out (Health protocols), Chandler Hutchison: Out (Health and safety protocols), Tomas Satoransky: Out (Health protocols)
Bucks and Bulls Records ATS
- With a mark of 2-3, Milwaukee has a losing record against the spread this season.
- 4 of 5 Milwaukee games this season (80%) resulted in a total more than the contest’s over/under.
- With a 3-2 record ATS this season, Chicago has outplayed expectations ATS this season.
- Chicago and its opponents have regularly hit the over this season, doing so in 60% (3) of its five games played.
Head to Head
The Bucks took down the Bulls 111-98 in the last meeting between the teams on Monday. Zach LaVine scored 24 points to lead the Bulls, and Giannis Antetokounmpo scored 28 points for the Bucks. The Bulls covered the spread as 15.5-point underdogs, and the teams fell short of the 226-point over/under after combining to score 209.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/20/2020||Bucks||Bucks||-15.5||226||-1956||1037||Regular Season||111-98 MIL*|
|12/30/2019||Bucks||Bulls||-9||220||-482||369||Regular Season||123-102 MIL*|
|11/18/2019||Bucks||Bulls||-8.5||231.5||-367||290||Regular Season||115-101 MIL*|
|11/14/2019||Bucks||Bucks||-11.5||229||-774||527||Regular Season||124-115 MIL*|
|2/25/2019||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-106 MIL|
|2/11/2019||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-99 MIL|
|11/28/2018||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-113 MIL|
|11/16/2018||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||123-104 MIL|
|3/23/2018||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||118-105 MIL|
|1/28/2018||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||110-96 MIL|
- 1/20/2020 DNP – Bulls: Otto Porter Jr., Wendell Carter Jr.
- 12/30/2019 DNP – Bulls: Otto Porter Jr.
- 11/18/2019 DNP – Bucks: Khris Middleton; Bulls: Otto Porter Jr.
- 11/14/2019 DNP – Bucks: Khris Middleton; Bulls: Otto Porter Jr.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have gone over Friday’s 232 total in 31 out of five games (620%) this season.
- In two out of Chicago’s five games this season (40%), the competing teams combined for more points than the over/under in Friday’s matchup.
- The Bucks have seen a 237.6 average over/under in their games this season, 5.6 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Bulls’ games have a total points bet of 240.2 points this season, 8.2 points more than the over/under for this contest.
- The average implied total for the Bucks this season is 117.4 points, 5.6 fewer points than their implied total of 123 points in Friday’s game.
- Milwaukee has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (123) 30 times this season.
- The Bulls’ average implied point total on the season (118.6 points) is 9.6 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (109 points).
- Chicago has scored more than this game’s implied total of 109 points three times this season.
- The Bucks are at the second spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (124.2 PPG), while the Bulls allow the 28th-fewest points per game (123) in the league.
- The Bucks have totaled 54 more points than their opponents this season (10.8 per game on average), while the Bulls have been out-scored by 29 total points (5.8 per game average differential).
- Khris Middleton leads the Bucks in scoring (22.6 points per game) and assisting (6.4 assists per game).
- Middleton’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 22.5, 0.1 points lower than his season average of 22.6.
- Milwaukee’s rebounding leader is Antetokounmpo, who pulls down 11.6 per game.
- Antetokounmpo’s rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is listed at 12.5 boards, 0.9 rebounds higher than his season average of 11.6.
- Donte DiVincenzo makes 3.2 threes per game to lead the Bucks.
- DiVincenzo’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 0.5, 2.7 shots lower than his season average of 3.2.
- Milwaukee’s blocks leader is Brook Lopez, who averages 1.2 per game. DiVincenzo leads the team averaging 1.8 steals a contest.
- Lopez’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.3 blocks higher than his season average of 1.2.
- LaVine owns the Bulls top spot in scoring with 23.4 points per game and also tacks on 4.2 rebounds and 3.8 assists per contest.
- LaVine’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 32.5, 1.1 higher than his season average of 31.4.
- The Chicago leaders in rebounds and assists are Wendell Carter Jr. (8.4 rebounds per game) and Coby White (6.2 assists per game).
- Carter’s rebounding prop total for the game is posted at 8.5 boards, 0.1 rebounds greater than his season average of 8.4.
- White makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bulls, cashing in 2.8 treys per game.
- White’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 1.3 shots lower than his season average of 2.8.
- LaVine is at the top of Chicago’s steals hierarchy with 1.6 steals per game and Patrick Williams leads the squad in blocks with 1.0 per game.
- LaVine’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals less than his season average of 1.6.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from