The Portland Trail Blazers (29-18) will attempt to continue a four-game win streak when they host the Milwaukee Bucks (30-17) on Friday, April 2 at Moda Center as underdogs. The contest airs at 10:00 PM ET on NBA TV. The matchup’s over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of April 2, 2021, 12:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Trail Blazers Betting Odds
Bucks vs Trail Blazers Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of April 2
P.J. Tucker: Out (Calf),
Bobby Portis: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Jeff Teague: Day To Day (Health Protocols)
Nassir Little: Out (Thumb),
Zach Collins: Out (Ankle)
Bucks and Trail Blazers Records ATS
- Milwaukee is under .500 against the spread this season with a record of 21-26
- The Bucks have a losing record against the spread when favored by at least 3.5 points, going 19-22 this season.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have hit the over in 28 of 47 games this season (59.6%).
- Portland has a 24-23 record ATS this season.
- The Trail Blazers only hold a 10-11 record against the spread this season when they enter a game as at least a 3.5-point underdog.
- 27 of Portland’s 47 games (57.4%) this season have gone over the over/under.
Head to Head
In their last meeting, the Bucks knocked off the Trail Blazers 134-106. Jrue Holiday led the Bucks with 22 points, and Nassir Little paced the Trail Blazers with 30. The Bucks covered the spread as 9.5-point favorites, and the teams combined to score 240 total points to go over the 235-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/1/2021||Bucks||Bucks||-9.5||235||-460||353||Regular Season||134-106 MIL|
- Milwaukee’s games this year have gone over the point total for Friday’s matchup over/under (236.5 points) in 51.1% of opportunities (24 out of 47 matchups).
- 18 Portland games this year (38.3% of its matchups) ended with a final score greater than Friday’s over/under of 236.5 points.
- On average, the over/under in Bucks games is 5.0 points fewer than the over/under of 236.5 points in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 6.4 points more than the average over/under in Trail Blazers’ games this season (230.1 points).
- The average implied total for the Bucks this season is 119.3 points, 0.7 fewer points than their implied total of 120 points in Friday’s game.
- Milwaukee has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (120) 25 times this season.
- The Trail Blazers’ average implied point total on the season (117.4 points) is 0.4 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (117 points).
- Portland has scored more than this game’s implied total of 117 points 23 times this season.
- The Bucks are the league’s second-highest scoring team (118.9 PPG), while the Trail Blazers allow the 27th-fewest points per game (115.2) in NBA action.
- The Bucks have put up a total of 296 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 6.3 per game), while the Trail Blazers have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 10 total points, -0.2 per game).
- Giannis Antetokounmpo leads the Bucks in scoring (28.3 points per game), rebounding (11.3 per game) and assisting (6.3 per game).
- Antetokounmpo’s assists prop over/under for the contest is listed at 8.5 assists, 2.2 assists higher than his season average of 6.3.
- Khris Middleton is the top three-point shooter for the Bucks, hitting 2.2 per game.
- Middleton’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots higher than his season average of 2.2.
- Milwaukee’s steals leader is Holiday, who grabs 1.8 per game. Brook Lopez leads the team averaging 1.4 blocks a contest.
- Holiday’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals less than his season average of 1.8.
Trail Blazers Leaders
- Damian Lillard holds the top spot on the Trail Blazers scoring and assist lists, putting up 29.8 points and 7.8 assists per game.
- Lillard’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 29.5, 0.3 points lower than his season average of 29.8.
- When it comes to rebounds, Enes Kanter is the Portland leader with 11.6 per game.
- Kanter’s rebounding prop over/under for the contest is posted at 10.5 rebounds, 1.1 rebounds less than his season average of 11.6.
- CJ McCollum makes more threes per game than any other member of the Trail Blazers, averaging 4.2 treys per game.
- McCollum’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.7 shots lower than his season average of 4.2.
- One Portland player is its leader in both steals and blocks. Robert Covington averages 1.7 steals per game and 1.3 blocks per game.
- Covington’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals less than his season average of 1.7.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from