The Minnesota Timberwolves (14-40) are underdogs () to extend a three-game home winning streak when they host the Milwaukee Bucks (33-20) on Wednesday, April 14 at 4:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of April 14, 2021, 6:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Timberwolves Betting Odds
Bucks vs Timberwolves Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of April 14
P.J. Tucker: Day To Day (Calf),
Giannis Antetokounmpo: Day To Day (Knee)
Malik Beasley: Out (Hamstring),
Karl-Anthony Towns: Out (Personal)
Bucks and Timberwolves Records ATS
- Milwaukee is under .500 against the spread this season with a record of 23-30
- When favored by at least 9 points, the Bucks are 15-7 against the spread this season.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have hit the over in 31 of 53 games this season (58.5%).
- Minnesota has a 22-30-2 record against the spread this season.
- Minnesota and its opponents have typically hit the over this season, doing so in 51.9% (28) of its 54 games played.
Head to Head
The Bucks got a team-high 37 points from Giannis Antetokounmpo on the way to a 139-112 victory over Malik Beasley (26 points) and the Timberwolves in their most recent matchup on February 23, 2021. The Bucks were 10-point favorites in the game and covered the spread in the win. The teams put up a total of 251 total points to cover the 232-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/23/2021||Bucks||Bucks||-10||232||-645||458||Regular Season||139-112 MIL|
- Milwaukee and its opponents have hit the over on Wednesday’s 237 total in 27 out of 53 games (50.9%) this year.
- In 19 out of Minnesota’s 54 games this year (35.2%), the competing teams scored a higher point total than the total in Wednesday’s matchup.
- This season the average total for Bucks games is 231.9 points, 5.1 fewer than the over/under of 237 points for this contest.
- A difference of 8.8 points separates this game’s over/under (237 points) and the average total points bet in Timberwolves’ games (228.2 points) this season.
- The average implied total for the Bucks this season is 119.1 points, 3.9 fewer points than their implied total of 123 points in Wednesday’s game.
- So far this season, Milwaukee has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (123) 24 times.
- The 117.3-point average implied total on the season for the Timberwolves is 3.3 more points than the team’s 114-point implied total in this matchup.
- Minnesota has scored more than 114 points in 20 games this season.
- The Bucks are the NBA’s highest-scoring team (119.1 PPG), while the Timberwolves allow their opponents the 28th-fewest points per game (117.7) in the league.
- The Bucks have put up a total of 328 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 6.2 per game), while the Timberwolves have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 392 total points, -7.2 per game).
- Antetokounmpo leads the Bucks in points, rebounds and assists. He scores 28.8 points per game while tacking on 11.4 rebounds and 6.2 assists.
- Antetokounmpo’s rebounding prop over/under for the contest is posted at 8.5 rebounds, 2.9 rebounds less than his season average of 11.4.
- Khris Middleton connects on 2.2 threes per game to lead the Bucks.
- Middleton’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.7 shots lower than his season average of 2.2.
- Jrue Holiday leads the team with 1.7 steals per game. Brook Lopez collects 1.4 blocks a contest to pace Milwaukee.
- Holiday’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals lower than his season average of 1.7.
- Karl-Anthony Towns leads the team in both scoring (25.0 points per game) and rebounding (11.1 rebounds per game).
- Towns’ points prop total for the contest is set at 28.5, 3.5 points greater than his season average of 25.0.
- Ricky Rubio puts in work dishing out assists and is Minnesota’s assist leader with 6.9 per game.
- Rubio’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 18.5, 0.1 less than his season average of 18.6.
- Beasley leads the Timberwolves in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 3.5 made threes per game.
- Beasley’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 4.5, 1.0 shot greater than his season average of 3.5.
- Rubio is at the top of Minnesota’s steals hierarchy with 1.5 steals per game and Towns leads the squad in blocks with 1.4 per game.
- Rubio’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from