The Oklahoma City Thunder (6-8) take on the Milwaukee Bucks (7-8) at Fiserv Forum on Friday, November 19, 2021. The game begins at 8:00 PM ET. The Bucks (on the spread) and Thunder ( to win) will meet Friday at 8:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at .
The betting trends in what follows reflect odds as of November 19, 2021 at 8:09 PM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds for this outing and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Bucks vs Thunder Betting Odds
Bucks Vs. Thunder Player Props
Injury Report as of November 19
Donte DiVincenzo: Out (Foot),
Brook Lopez: Out (Back)
Derrick Favors: Out (Rest)
|Bucks Offense||Stats (Rank)||Thunder Defense|
|107.9 (13)||Points/Gm||105.9 (13)|
|33.8 (5)||Possessions/Game||14 (8)|
|44.2 (21)||Field Goal %||43.2 (6)|
|35.3 (9)||3PT %||35.4 (21)|
|52.3 (12)||Effective FG %||51 (12)|
|54.9 (16)||True Shooting %||53.9 (8)|
|Thunder Offense||Stats (Rank)||Bucks Defense|
|98.8 (29)||Points/Gm||109.1 (20)|
|14 (23)||Possessions/Game||33.8 (26)|
|41.3 (29)||Field Goal %||44.9 (17)|
|30.5 (29)||3PT %||32.7 (7)|
|47.8 (29)||Effective FG %||51.6 (18)|
|51 (29)||True Shooting %||54.6 (15)|
Bucks and Thunder Betting Records
- Milwaukee has covered six times in 14 chances against the spread this season.
- A total of four out of Milwaukee’s 14 games this season have hit the over.
- Oklahoma City has compiled an 8-6-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Thunder have covered the spread once when an underdog by 12.5 points or more this year (in three opportunities).
- Oklahoma City’s games have gone over the point total three out of 14 times this season.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo leads the Bucks in scoring (28 points per game), rebounding (11.1 per game) and assists (5.8 per game).
- Grayson Allen knocks down 3.6 threes per game to lead the Bucks.
- Antetokounmpo leads Milwaukee in both blocks and steals, averaging 1.6 blocks and 1.1 steals per game.
- Josh Giddey has the top spot on the Thunder rebounds and assists leaderboard, with 6.9 rebounds per game and 5.7 assists per game.
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander has outperformed his Oklahoma City teammates in scoring, putting up 21.1 points per game to go with 5.1 rebounds and 4.6 assists.
- Gilgeous-Alexander leads the Thunder in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.2 made threes per game.
- Nobody on Oklahoma City grabs more steals than Gilgeous-Alexander (1.1 per game) or blocks more shots than Darius Bazley (1.1 per game).