The Milwaukee Bucks (46-26, 15-7) will face the Phoenix Suns (51-21, 14-7) in a decisive Game 6 of the NBA Finals. The Bucks () take on the Suns ( on the moneyline) at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, live on ABC. The point total is for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of July 20, 2021, 8:40 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Suns Betting Odds
Bucks vs Suns Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of July 20
Thanasis Antetokounmpo: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Donte DiVincenzo: Out For Season (Foot)
Dario Saric: Out For Season (Knee)
Bucks and Suns Records ATS
- Milwaukee’s record against the spread is 45-48-1 this season.
- When favored by at least 4.5 points, the Bucks are 32-30-1 against the spread this season.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 53.2% of its games this season (50/94).
- Phoenix has outpaced the spread so far this season with a record of 54-36-2.
- As at least a 4.5-point underdog, the Suns tend to outperform with a 25-20 record against the spread.
- Phoenix and its opponents have typically hit the over this season, doing so in 54.3% (50) of its 92 games played.
Head to Head
Giannis Antetokounmpo (32 points) led the Bucks past Devin Booker (40 points) and the Suns 123-119 in their last matchup on July 17, 2021. The Suns were favored by 3.5 points in the game, but the Bucks covered the spread. The 242 total points in the matchup went over the 220-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|4/19/2021||Bucks||Bucks||-2.5||233||-141||+118||Regular Season||128-127 PHO|
|2/10/2021||Bucks||Suns||-3.5||228.5||-158||+132||Regular Season||125-124 PHO|
- Milwaukee and its opponents have gone over Tuesday’s 220.5 total in 67 out of 94 games (71.3%) this season.
- In 52.7% of Phoenix’s games this season (49 of 93), the total points scored was more than Tuesday’s 220.5-point over/under.
- The Bucks have seen a 230.1 average over/under in their games this season, 9.6 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Suns’ games have a total points bet of 222.3 points this season, 1.8 points more than the over/under for this game.
- The average implied total for the Bucks this season is 118.2 points, 5.2 more points than their implied total of 113 points in Tuesday’s game.
- Milwaukee has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (113) 63 times this season.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Suns (113.3) is 5.3 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (108).
- Phoenix has scored more than 108 points 64 times this season.
- The Bucks are at the top of the NBA’s scoring charts (117.9 PPG), while the Suns allow the seventh-fewest points per game (108.3) in the league.
- The Bucks have totaled 535 more points than their opponents this season (5.7 per game on average), and the Suns have scored 524 more points than their opponents (5.7 per game).
- Antetokounmpo leads the Bucks in points and rebounds. He scores 28.1 points per game while also adding 11.0 rebounds.
- Antetokounmpo’s rebounding prop total for the matchup is set at 12.50 rebounds, 1.5 rebounds greater than his season average of 11.0.
- Milwaukee’s assists leader is Jrue Holiday, who racks up 6.1 per game.
- Holiday’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 33.50, 5.2 higher than his season average of 28.3.
- The Bucks are led by Bryn Forbes from long distance. He hits 2.2 shots from deep per game.
- Forbes’ three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.7 shots less than his season average of 2.2.
- Milwaukee’s blocks leader is Brook Lopez, who collects 1.5 per game. Holiday leads the team averaging 1.6 steals an outing.
- Holiday’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.50, 0.1 steals less than his season average of 1.6.
- The Suns leader in scoring is Booker with 25.6 points per game. He also adds 4.2 rebounds per game and 4.3 assists per game.
- Booker’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 40.50, 6.4 higher than his season average of 34.1.
- When it comes to Phoenix leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Deandre Ayton with 10.5 rebounds per game and Chris Paul with 8.9 assists per game.
- Paul’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 34.50, 4.7 higher than his season average of 29.8.
- Jae Crowder leads the Suns in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.5 made threes per game.
- Crowder’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.50, equal to his season average of 2.5.
- Nobody on Phoenix grabs more steals than Paul (1.4 per game) or blocks more shots than Ayton (1.2 per game).
- Ayton’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.50, 0.3 blocks higher than his season average of 1.2.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from