The Milwaukee Bucks (35-21) host the Phoenix Suns (40-16) after losing four home games in a row. The Bucks are favored by in the contest, which begins at 8:00 PM ET on Monday, April 19. The matchup has an over/under set at points.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of April 19, 2021, 12:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Suns Betting Odds
Bucks vs Suns Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of April 19
Donte DiVincenzo: Day To Day (Toe)
Abdel Nader: Out (Knee)
Bucks and Suns Records ATS
- Milwaukee is under .500 against the spread this season with a record of 25-31
- When favored by at least 3.5 points, the Bucks are 22-24 against the spread in 2020-21.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have hit the over in 33 of 56 games this season (58.9%).
- Phoenix has a 34-21-1 record ATS this season.
- When they play as at least a 3.5-point underdog, the Suns routinely outperform with a 19-16-1 record against the spread.
- Phoenix and its opponents have typically hit the over this season, doing so in 51.8% (29) of its 56 games played.
Head to Head
In their last meeting, the Suns knocked off the Bucks 125-124. Giannis Antetokounmpo led the Bucks with 47 points, and Devin Booker paced the Suns with 30. The Suns covered the spread as 3.5-point underdogs, and the teams scored 249 total points to hit the over on the 228.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/10/2021||Bucks||Suns||-3.5||228.5||-158||132||Regular Season||125-124 PHO|
- In Milwaukee’s matchups this season, the Bucks and their opponents have exceeded Monday’s over/under of 234.5 points 32 times (57.1% of opportunities).
- In 16 out of Phoenix’s 56 games this year (28.6%), the competing teams combined for a higher point total than the over/under in Monday’s matchup.
- This season the average total for Bucks games is 232.1 points, 2.4 fewer than the over/under of 234.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 12.2 points separates this matchup’s over/under (234.5 points) and the average total points bet in Suns’ games (222.3 points) this season.
- The Bucks’ average implied point total this season is 0.2 more points than their implied total in Monday’s game (119.2 implied points on average compared to 119 implied points in this game).
- Milwaukee has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (119) 32 times this season.
- The Suns’ average implied point total on the season (114.1 points) is 1.9 points lower than their implied total in this matchup (116 points).
- Phoenix has scored more than 116 points in 25 games this season.
- The Bucks are the league’s highest-scoring team (119.2 PPG), while the Suns allow the fourth-fewest points per game (107.8) in NBA play.
- The Bucks have totaled 351 more points than their opponents this season (6.3 per game on average), and the Suns have scored 369 more points than their opponents (6.6 per game).
- Antetokounmpo leads the Bucks in scoring (28.4 points per game), rebounding (11.2 per game) and assisting (6.1 per game).
- Antetokounmpo’s rebounding prop total for the game is posted at 8.5 rebounds, 2.7 rebounds lower than his season average of 11.2.
- Khris Middleton is the top three-point shooter for the Bucks, hitting 2.2 per game.
- Middleton’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.7 shots lower than his season average of 2.2.
- Jrue Holiday leads the team with 1.8 steals per game. Brook Lopez collects 1.4 blocks a contest to pace Milwaukee.
- Lopez’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks higher than his season average of 1.4.
- Booker outpaced his teammates on the Suns scoring front by putting up 25.5 points per game. He adds 4.1 rebounds and 4.5 assists per game this season.
- Booker’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 38.5, 4.4 higher than his season average of 34.1.
- Deandre Ayton (10.7 rebounds per game) and Chris Paul (8.7 assists per game) are the Phoenix leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Paul’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 29.5, 0.6 greater than his season average of 28.9.
- Jae Crowder makes more threes per game than any other member of the Suns, cashing in 2.4 treys per game.
- Crowder’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots greater than his season average of 2.4.
- Phoenix’s Paul has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.5 per game and Ayton is first in blocks with 1.1 per game.
- Paul’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from