The Milwaukee Bucks (27-14) will attempt to build on a six-game win streak when they host the Indiana Pacers (19-22) on Monday, March 22 at Fiserv Forum as favorites. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET on NBA TV. The matchup has an over/under set at points.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of March 22, 2021, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Pacers Betting Odds
Bucks vs Pacers Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 22
Rodions Kurucs: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols)
Jalen Lecque: Day To Day (Ankle),
T.J. Warren: Out (Foot)
Bucks and Pacers Records ATS
- Milwaukee’s record against the spread is 19-22 this season.
- The Bucks are an even 17-17 against the spread this season when they are at least a 5.5-point favorite.
- 24 of 41 Milwaukee games this season (58.5%) resulted in a total more than the contest’s over/under.
- Indiana has a 17-24 record against the spread this season.
- For the sixth time this season, the Pacers are at least a 5.5-point underdog, where they have a record of 3-2 against the spread.
- Indiana and its opponents have typically hit the over this season, doing so in 58.5% (24) of its 41 games played.
Head to Head
The Bucks got a team-high 21 points from Giannis Antetokounmpo on the way to a 130-110 victory over Domantas Sabonis (33 points) and the Pacers in their most recent matchup on February 3, 2021. The Bucks were 8.5-point favorites in the game and covered the spread in the win. The teams scored 240 total points to cover the 232-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/3/2021||Bucks||Bucks||-8.5||232||-383||299||Regular Season||130-110 MIL|
- In Milwaukee’s matchups this season, the Bucks and their opponents have gone over Monday’s over/under of 229 points 24 times (58.5% of opportunities).
- In 43.9% of Indiana’s games this season (18 of 41), the total points scored was greater than Monday’s 229-point over/under.
- This season, the average total for Bucks games is 231.9 points, 2.9 more than the over/under of 229 points for this contest.
- A difference of 3.3 points separates this contest’s over/under (229 points) and the average total points bet in Pacers’ games (225.7 points) this season.
- The Bucks have an average implied point total of 119.7 this season, which is 2.7 points higher than their implied total in Monday’s game (117).
- Milwaukee has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (117) 24 times this season.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Pacers (113.3) is 1.3 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (112).
- Indiana has totaled more than 112 points in 22 games on the season.
- The Bucks are the league’s second-highest scoring team (119.5 PPG), while the Pacers allow the 19th-fewest points per game (112.6) in NBA play.
- The Bucks have out-scored their opponents by a total of 290 points this season (seven points per game on average), and the Pacers have put up 20 more points than their opponents on the year (0.5 per game).
- The Bucks points, rebounds and assists leader is Antetokounmpo. He puts up 29.0 points per game and adds 11.7 rebounds and 6.4 assists.
- Khris Middleton is the top three-point shooter for the Bucks, hitting 2.2 per game.
- Milwaukee’s blocks leader is Brook Lopez, who records 1.4 per game. Jrue Holiday leads the team averaging 1.7 steals an outing.
- The Pacers leader in scoring is Malcolm Brogdon with 21.6 points per game. He also adds 4.7 rebounds per game and 6.1 assists per game.
- The Indiana leaders in rebounds and assists are Sabonis (11.3 rebounds per game) and T.J. McConnell (6.5 assists per game).
- Justin Holiday is tops from three-point range for the Pacers, hitting 2.7 threes per game.
- Nobody on Indiana grabs more steals than McConnell (1.9 per game) or blocks more shots than Myles Turner (3.4 per game).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from