Giannis Antetokounmpo leads the Milwaukee Bucks (40-24) into a matchup with the Brooklyn Nets (43-22) after putting up 49 points in a 117-114 win over the Nets. The Bucks are favorites in the matchup on Tuesday, May 4, which tips at 7:30 PM ET on TNT. The matchup has an over/under of .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of May 4, 2021, 6:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Nets Betting Odds
Bucks vs Nets Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of May 4
Bobby Portis: Day To Day (Illness),
Axel Toupane: Day To Day (Oblique),
Jeff Teague: Out (Abdominal)
Chris Chiozza: Out (Hand),
James Harden: Out (Hamstring),
Spencer Dinwiddie: Out For Season (ACL)
Bucks and Nets Records ATS
- Milwaukee’s record against the spread is 30-34 this season.
- The Bucks have an even record against the spread when favored by at least 2 points, going 28-28 this season.
- 36 of 64 Milwaukee games this season (56.2%) resulted in a total greater than the contest’s over/under.
- In their games this season, Brooklyn has come up with an even record of 32-32 ATS.
- The Nets only hold an 18-24 record against the spread this season when they enter a game as at least a 2-point underdog.
- 37 of Brooklyn’s 64 games (57.8%) this season have gone over the over/under.
Head to Head
Antetokounmpo scored a team-high 49 points to lead the Bucks over Kevin Durant (42 points) and the Nets 117-114 in their last matchup on May 2, 2021. The Bucks were favored by 2.5 points in the game and covered the spread in the win. The teams scored 231 total points to fall short of the 242.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|5/2/2021||Bucks||Bucks||-2.5||242.5||-136||114||Regular Season||117-114 MIL|
|1/18/2021||Bucks||Nets||-4||240||-184||152||Regular Season||125-123 BKN|
- In Milwaukee’s matchups this season, the Bucks and their opponents have gone over Tuesday’s total of 242.5 points 20 times (31.2% of opportunities).
- In Brooklyn’s games this year, the competing teams combined for a higher point total than Tuesday’s matchup over/under in 20 out of 65 matchups (30.8%).
- The Bucks have seen a 232.3 average over/under in their games this season, 10.2 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- Nets’ games have an over/under of 233 points this season, 9.5 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
- The Bucks have an average implied point total of 119.1 this season, which is 2.9 points lower than their implied total in Tuesday’s game (122).
- Milwaukee has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (122) 29 times this season.
- The Nets’ average implied point total on the season (118.9 points) is 1.1 points lower than their implied total in this matchup (120 points).
- Brooklyn has scored more than 120 points in 31 games this season.
- The Bucks are the NBA’s highest-scoring team (119.3 PPG), while the Nets allow their opponents the 22nd-fewest points per game (114.4) in the league.
- The Bucks have out-scored their opponents by a total of 401 points this season (6.3 points per game on average), and the Nets have put up 280 more points than their opponents on the year (4.3 per game).
- The Bucks points, rebounds and assists leader is Antetokounmpo. He puts up 28.4 points per game and adds 11.1 rebounds and 5.9 assists.
- Antetokounmpo’s points prop total for the contest is set at 20.5, 7.9 points less than his season average of 28.4.
- Khris Middleton is the top three-point shooter for the Bucks, knocking down 2.3 per game.
- Middleton’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots higher than his season average of 2.3.
- Milwaukee’s steals leader is Jrue Holiday, who averages 1.7 per game. Brook Lopez leads the team averaging 1.5 blocks a game.
- Lopez’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
- James Harden is number one on the Nets leaderboard in both rebounds (8.0 per game) and assists (10.9 per game).
- Harden’s PRA prop total for the matchup is set at 43.5 combined points, rebounds, and assists, 0.6 lower than his season average of 44.1.
- Durant scores 28.1 points per game to pace Brooklyn.
- Durant’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 31.5, 3.4 points higher than his season average of 28.1.
- Joe Harris makes more threes per game than any other member of the Nets, cashing in 3.1 treys per game.
- Harris’ three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.6 shots lower than his season average of 3.1.
- Kyrie Irving is at the top of Brooklyn’s steals hierarchy with 1.3 steals per game and Nicolas Claxton leads the squad in blocks with 1.2 per game.
- Irving’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals higher than his season average of 1.3.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from