The Milwaukee Bucks (32-18) take on the Dallas Mavericks (28-22) as favorites on Thursday, April 8 at 9:00 PM ET on BSSW. The point total is set at in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of April 8, 2021, 6:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Mavericks Betting Odds
Bucks vs Mavericks Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of April 8
P.J. Tucker: Out (Calf),
Giannis Antetokounmpo: Day To Day (Knee)
Tyrell Terry: Out (Personal),
Maxi Kleber: Out (Leg),
Trey Burke: Out (Calf),
JJ Redick: Out (Heel),
Willie Cauley-Stein: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
Bucks and Mavericks Records ATS
- Milwaukee has covered the spread in less than half its games this season, putting together a record of 22-28 against the spread.
- The Bucks have a losing record against the spread when favored by at least 1.5 points, going 22-25 this season.
- 30 of 50 Milwaukee games this season (60%) resulted in a total more than the contest’s over/under.
- Dallas has met expectations of oddsmakers this season with an even 25-25 record ATS.
- For the 29th time this season, the Mavericks are at least a 1.5-point underdog, where they have a record of 14-14 against the spread.
- 30 of Dallas’ 50 games (60%) this season have fallen short of the over/under.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/15/2021||Bucks||Bucks||-8||230||-333||266||Regular Season||112-109 MIL|
- Milwaukee and its opponents have hit the over on Thursday’s 228.5 total in 31 out of 50 games (62%) this season.
- 17 Dallas games this year (34% of its matchups) finished with a final point total greater than Thursday’s over/under of 228.5 points.
- On average, the Bucks have seen a 232.3 over/under in their games this season, 3.8 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 7.5 points more than the average over/under in Mavericks’ games this season (221 points).
- The Bucks have an average implied point total of 119.4 this season, which is 4.4 points higher than their implied total in Thursday’s game (115).
- Milwaukee has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (115) 31 times this season.
- The 114.8-point average implied total on the season for the Mavericks is 0.8 more points than the team’s 114-point implied total in this matchup.
- This season, Dallas has scored more than this game’s implied total of 114 points 20 times.
- The Bucks are the NBA’s highest-scoring team (119.3 PPG), while the Mavericks allow their opponents the eighth-fewest points per game (109.6) in the league.
- The Bucks have put up a total of 314 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 6.3 per game), and the Mavericks have out-scored opponents by 94 points on the season (1.8 more per game).
- Giannis Antetokounmpo leads the Bucks in scoring (28.8 points per game), rebounding (11.4 per game) and assisting (6.2 per game).
- Antetokounmpo’s points prop total for the contest is set at 22.5, 6.3 points lower than his season average of 28.8.
- Khris Middleton connects on 2.2 threes per game to lead the Bucks.
- Middleton’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots higher than his season average of 2.2.
- Milwaukee’s blocks leader is Brook Lopez, who averages 1.4 per game. Jrue Holiday leads the team averaging 1.8 steals a contest.
- Lopez’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks higher than his season average of 1.4.
- Luka Doncic’s strong showing this season give him the top spot on the Mavericks scoring and assists leaderboards with 28.5 points per game and 8.7 assists per game.
- Doncic’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 40.5, 4.9 less than his season average of 45.4.
- Kristaps Porzingis collects all of the boards and is the Dallas leader in rebounds, grabbing 9.0 per game.
- Porzingis’ rebounding prop over/under for the contest is set at 11.5 boards, 2.5 rebounds higher than his season average of 9.0.
- Doncic makes more threes per game than any other member of the Mavericks, cashing in 3.0 treys per game.
- Doncic’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 4.5, 1.5 shots higher than his season average of 3.0.
- Nobody on Dallas grabs more steals than Doncic (1.0 per game) or blocks more shots than Porzingis (1.6 per game).
- Porzingis’ blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks lower than his season average of 1.6.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from