Two sliding teams hit the court when the Milwaukee Bucks (32-20) visit the Orlando Magic (17-35) on Sunday, April 11, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The Magic are 8.5-point underdogs as they look to stop a three-game losing streak against the Bucks, losers of three straight. The matchup has an over/under of 223 points.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of April 11, 2021, 6:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Magic Betting Odds
Bucks vs Magic Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of April 11
Khris Middleton: Day To Day (Knee),
P.J. Tucker: Out (Calf),
Brook Lopez: Day To Day (Back),
Donte DiVincenzo: Day To Day (Hip),
Jrue Holiday: Day To Day (Knee),
Giannis Antetokounmpo: Day To Day (Knee)
Jonathan Isaac: Out For Season (Knee),
Otto Porter Jr.: Out (Foot),
Mo Bamba: Day To Day (Hip),
Chuma Okeke: Day To Day (Hip),
Markelle Fultz: Out For Season (Knee),
Karim Mane: Day To Day (Hamstring)
Bucks and Magic Records ATS
- Milwaukee is under .500 against the spread this season with a record of 22-30
- The Bucks are 16-7 against the spread in 2020-21 when they are at least an 8.5-point favorite.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have hit the over in 31 of 52 games this season (59.6%).
- Orlando has topped the spread so far this season with a record of 27-24-1.
- 48.1% of Orlando’s 52 games this season have reached the over/under.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/11/2021||Bucks||Magic||-10||226.5||-530||401||Regular Season||121-99 MIL*|
Magic: Evan Fournier
- Milwaukee’s games this year have resulted in a higher total score than Sunday’s matchup over/under (223 points) in 39 out of 52 opportunities (75% of matchups).
- 20 Orlando games this year (38.5% of its matchups) finished with a final total higher than Sunday’s over/under of 223 points.
- This season, the average total for Bucks games is 232.3 points, 9.3 more than the over/under of 223 points for this contest.
- Magic’s games have an over/under of 216.3 points this season, 6.7 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
- The Bucks have an average implied point total of 119.1 this season, which is 3.1 points higher than their implied total in Sunday’s game (116).
- Milwaukee has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (116) 30 times.
- The Magic’s average implied point total on the season (112.2 points) is 5.2 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (107 points).
- Orlando has scored more than this game’s implied total of 107 points 21 times this season.
- The Bucks are at the top of the NBA’s scoring charts (119 PPG), while the Magic allow the 14th-fewest points per game (111.7) in the league.
- The Bucks have scored a total of 291 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 5.6 per game), while the Magic have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 370 total points, -7.1 per game).
- The Bucks points, rebounds and assists leader is Giannis Antetokounmpo. He averages 28.8 points per game and adds 11.4 rebounds and 6.2 assists.
- Antetokounmpo’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 25.5, 3.3 points lower than his season average of 28.8.
- Khris Middleton is the top three-point shooter for the Bucks, connecting on 2.2 per game.
- Middleton’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots higher than his season average of 2.2.
- Jrue Holiday leads the team with 1.8 steals per game. Brook Lopez collects 1.4 blocks a game to pace Milwaukee.
- Holiday’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals lower than his season average of 1.8.
- Terrence Ross owns the Magic top spot in scoring with 16.4 points per game and also tacks on 3.5 rebounds and 2.4 assists per contest.
- Ross’ points prop total for the contest is set at 15.5, 0.9 points less than his season average of 16.4.
- The Orlando leaders in rebounds and assists are Wendell Carter Jr. (7.9 rebounds per game) and Michael Carter-Williams (4.4 assists per game).
- Carter-Williams’ PRA prop total for the game is set at 14.5, 3.2 lower than his season average of 17.7.
- Ross leads the Magic in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.1 made threes per game.
- Ross’ three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 0.5, 1.6 shots lower than his season average of 2.1.
- Ross is at the top of Orlando’s steals hierarchy with 1.1 steals per game and Mohamed Bamba leads the squad in blocks with 1.0 per game.
- Bamba’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.5 blocks lower than his season average of 1.0.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from