The Milwaukee Bucks (29-15) hit the court against the New York Knicks (23-22) as heavy, 10-point favorites on Saturday, March 27, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET on FS-WI. The point total for the matchup is set at 223.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of March 27, 2021, 6:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Knicks Betting Odds
Bucks vs Knicks Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 27
Rodions Kurucs: Out (Abdominal),
P.J. Tucker: Out (Calf),
Bobby Portis: Out (Health Protocols)
Reggie Bullock: Day To Day (Ankle),
Nerlens Noel: Day To Day (Shoulder),
Derrick Rose: Day To Day (Conditioning),
Elfrid Payton: Day To Day (Hamstring),
Julius Randle: Day To Day (Thigh)
Bucks and Knicks Records ATS
- Milwaukee has covered the spread in less than half its games this season, putting together a record of 20-24 against the spread.
- The Bucks have a winning record against the spread when favored by 10 points or more, going 11-6 this season.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have hit the over in 27 of 44 games this season (61.4%).
- New York has topped the spread so far this season with a record of 27-18.
- 37.8% of New York’s 45 games this season have reached the over/under.
Head to Head
Giannis Antetokounmpo scored a team-high 24 points to help lead the Bucks past RJ Barrett (22 points) and the Knicks 134-101 in their last matchup on March 11, 2021. The Bucks were favored by 10.5 points in the game and covered the spread in the win. The teams put up a total of 235 total points to cover the 222.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/11/2021||Bucks||Bucks||-10.5||222.5||-600||436||Regular Season||134-101 MIL|
|12/27/2020||Bucks||Knicks||-13||222.5||-1103||696||Regular Season||130-110 NY|
- Milwaukee and its opponents have hit the over on Saturday’s 223 total in 34 out of 44 games (77.3%) this season.
- In New York’s games this year, the competing teams combined for a higher point total than Saturday’s matchup point total in 11 out of 45 matchups (24.4%).
- The Bucks have seen a 232.7 average over/under in their games this season, 9.7 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 12.8 points separates this contest’s over/under (223 points) and the average total points bet in Knicks’ games (210.2 points) this season.
- The Bucks have an average implied point total of 119.7 this season, which is 2.7 points higher than their implied total in Saturday’s game (117).
- Milwaukee has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (117) 26 times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Knicks (109.8) is 2.8 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (107).
- New York has totaled more than 107 points in 20 games on the season.
- The Bucks are at the top of the NBA’s scoring charts (119.9 PPG), while the Knicks allow the fewest points per game (104.9) in the league.
- The Bucks have put up a total of 311 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 7.1 per game), and the Knicks have out-scored opponents by 20 points on the season (0.4 more per game).
- The Bucks points, rebounds and assists leader is Antetokounmpo. He contributes 28.3 points per game and adds 11.5 rebounds and 6.4 assists.
- Antetokounmpo’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 48.5, 2.3 higher than his season average of 46.2.
- The Bucks are led by Khris Middleton from long distance. He knocks down 2.3 shots from deep per game.
- Middleton’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots higher than his season average of 2.3.
- Milwaukee’s blocks leader is Brook Lopez, who records 1.4 per game. Jrue Holiday leads the team averaging 1.7 steals a game.
- Holiday’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals lower than his season average of 1.7.
- Julius Randle leads the Knicks with 23.0 points per game, 10.8 rebounds per game, and 5.8 assists per game.
- Randle’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 25.5, 2.5 points greater than his season average of 23.0.
- Reggie Bullock makes more threes per game than any other member of the Knicks, cashing in 2.1 treys per game.
- Bullock’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.6 shots less than his season average of 2.1.
- Nobody on New York grabs more steals than Mitchell Robinson (1.2 per game) or blocks more shots than Nerlens Noel (2.0 per game).
- Robinson’s steals prop total for the game is set at 0.5, 0.7 steals less than his season average of 1.2.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from