The Milwaukee Bucks (43-26) face the Sacramento Kings (26-44) on March 16, 2022. The Bucks () take on the Kings ( to win) on Wednesday at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is .
The betting trends in the article below reflect odds as of March 16, 2022 at 10:08 PM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this outing and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Bucks vs Kings Betting Odds
Bucks Vs. Kings Player Props
Injury Report as of March 16
Pat Connaughton: Out (Hand),
DeAndre’ Bembry: Out For Season (Knee)
Terence Davis: Out (Wrist),
Jeremy Lamb: Out (Personal)
|Bucks Offense||Stats (Rank)||Kings Defense|
|114.6 (4)||Points/Gm||115.2 (29)|
|21.6 (13)||Possessions/Game||24.3 (23)|
|46.3 (12)||Field Goal %||47.9 (29)|
|36.6 (4)||3PT %||36.2 (24)|
|54.3 (6)||Effective FG %||54.8 (28)|
|57.8 (6)||True Shooting %||57.9 (27)|
|Kings Offense||Stats (Rank)||Bucks Defense|
|110.3 (15)||Points/Gm||110.7 (15)|
|24.3 (8)||Possessions/Game||21.6 (18)|
|45.9 (18)||Field Goal %||45.1 (8)|
|34.3 (22)||3PT %||34.9 (14)|
|52.4 (22)||Effective FG %||53 (15)|
|55.9 (20)||True Shooting %||55.8 (11)|
Bucks and Kings Betting Records
- Milwaukee is 32-37-0 ATS this season.
- The Bucks are 12-11 ATS this season when playing as at least 8.5-point favorites.
- Milwaukee’s games have gone over the point total 32 out of 69 times this season.
- Sacramento has covered 33 times in 70 matchups with a spread this season.
- When playing as at least 8.5-point underdogs this year, the Kings have an ATS record of 4-3.
- So far this season, 36 out of Sacramento’s 70 games with an over/under have hit the over.
Head to Head
The Bucks got a team-high 34 points from Khris Middleton on the way to a victory over Harrison Barnes (29 points) and the Kings in their last matchup on January 22, 2022. The Bucks were 8-point favorites in the game, but the Kings covered the spread in the win. The teams put up a total of 260 total points to go over the 227-point over/under.
- 1/22/2022 DNP – Bucks: Giannis Antetokounmpo, Grayson Allen; Kings: De’Aaron Fox
- Giannis Antetokounmpo leads the Bucks in points and rebounds. He contributes 29.7 points per game while tacking on 11.5 rebounds.
- Milwaukee’s assists leader is Jrue Holiday, who racks up 6.7 per game.
- Grayson Allen knocks down 2.5 threes per game to lead the Bucks.
- Milwaukee’s steals leader is Holiday, who collects 1.6 per game. Antetokounmpo leads the team averaging 1.4 blocks an outing.
- The Kings go-to guy, De’Aaron Fox, leads the team in both scoring (23.2 points per game) and assists (5.6 assists per game).
- Domantas Sabonis’ 12.1 rebounds per game paces Sacramento’s rebounding effort. He also adds 18.7 points per game.
- Justin Holiday leads the Kings in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.4 made threes per game.
- Nobody on Sacramento grabs more steals than Fox (1.1 per game) or blocks more shots than Sabonis (0.4 per game).