A game after he scored 47 points in a 127-109 win over the Trail Blazers, Giannis Antetokounmpo leads the Milwaukee Bucks (31-17) on the road against the Sacramento Kings (22-27) as 6.5-point favorites. The matchup, which airs on NBCS-CA, tips off at 10:00 PM ET on Saturday, April 3, 2021. The over/under for the matchup is 239.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from William Hill Sportsbook as of April 2, 2021, 4:55 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Kings Betting Odds
Bucks vs Kings Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of April 3
P.J. Tucker: Out (Calf),
Bobby Portis: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Jeff Teague: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols)
Marvin Bagley III: Out (Hand),
Hassan Whiteside: Day To Day (Knee)
Bucks and Kings Records ATS
- Milwaukee has covered the spread in less than half its games this season, putting together a record of 22-26 against the spread.
- The Bucks have a winning record against the spread when favored by 6.5 points or more, going 17-14 this season.
- 28 of 48 Milwaukee games this season (58.3%) resulted in a total more than the contest’s over/under.
- Sacramento has a 22-27 record against the spread this season.
- When playing as at least a 6.5-point underdog, the Kings often fail to meet expectations with only a 0-3 record against the spread.
- Sacramento and its opponents have regularly hit the over this season, doing so in 59.2% (29) of its 49 games played.
Head to Head
Antetokounmpo scored a team-high 38 points to lead the Bucks over Tyrese Haliburton (23 points) and the Kings 128-115 in their last matchup on February 21, 2021. The Bucks were favored by 10 points in the game and covered the spread in the win. The teams combined to score 243 total points to cover the 240-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/21/2021||Bucks||Bucks||-10||240||-532||392||Regular Season||128-115 MIL|
- Milwaukee’s games this year have gone over the point total for Saturday’s matchup over/under (239 points) in 43.8% of opportunities (21 out of 48 matchups).
- In Sacramento’s games this year, the competing teams combined for a higher point total than Saturday’s matchup point total in 20 out of 49 matchups (40.8%).
- On average, the over/under in Bucks games is 7.4 points fewer than the over/under of 239 points in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is six points more than the average over/under in Kings’ games this season (233 points).
- The Bucks’ average implied point total this season is 3.5 fewer points than their implied total in Saturday’s game (119.5 implied points on average compared to 123 implied points in this game).
- So far this season, Milwaukee has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (123) 22 times.
- The 117.2-point average implied total on the season for the Kings is 1.2 more points than the team’s 116-point implied total in this matchup.
- Sacramento has scored more than 116 points 25 times this season.
- The Bucks are at the top of the NBA’s scoring charts (119.1 PPG), while the Kings allow the 29th-fewest points per game (118.5) in the league.
- The Bucks have totaled 314 more points than their opponents this season (6.6 per game on average), while the Kings have been out-scored by 193 total points (four per game average differential).
- Antetokounmpo leads the Bucks in scoring (28.8 points per game), rebounding (11.4 per game) and assisting (6.2 per game).
- Antetokounmpo’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 45.5, 0.8 less than his season average of 46.3.
- The Bucks are led by Khris Middleton from long distance. He hits 2.2 shots from deep per game.
- Middleton’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots higher than his season average of 2.2.
- Jrue Holiday leads the team with 1.8 steals per game. Brook Lopez collects 1.4 blocks a game to pace Milwaukee.
- Lopez’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks higher than his season average of 1.4.
- The Kings go-to guy, De’Aaron Fox, leads the team in both scoring (24.4 points per game) and assists (7.1 assists per game).
- Fox’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 29.5, 5.1 points higher than his season average of 24.4.
- Richaun Holmes collects all of the boards and is the Sacramento leader in rebounds, pulling down 9.1 per game.
- Holmes’ PRA prop total for the contest is set at 29.5, 4.5 greater than his season average of 25.0.
- Buddy Hield leads the Kings in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 3.9 made threes per game.
- Hield’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 4.5, 0.6 shots higher than his season average of 3.9.
- Sacramento’s Delon Wright has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.5 per game and Holmes is first in blocks with 1.7 per game.
- Holmes’ blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.8 blocks higher than his season average of 1.7.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from