The Milwaukee Bucks (32-19) are favored by against the Charlotte Hornets (26-24) on Friday, April 9 at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup airs on BSWI. The matchup has an over/under set at points.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of April 9, 2021, 6:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Hornets Betting Odds
Bucks vs Hornets Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of April 9
P.J. Tucker: Out (Calf),
Giannis Antetokounmpo: Out (Knee)
Gordon Hayward: Out (Foot),
LaMelo Ball: Out (Wrist),
Malik Monk: Out (Ankle)
Bucks and Hornets Records ATS
- Milwaukee’s record against the spread is 22-29 this season.
- The Bucks have a winning record against the spread when favored by 9.5 points or more, going 12-6 this season.
- 30 of 51 Milwaukee games this season (58.8%) resulted in a total more than the contest’s over/under.
- Charlotte has a 27-22 record ATS this season.
- 25 of Charlotte’s 49 games (51%) this season have fallen short of the over/under.
Head to Head
In their last meeting, the Hornets knocked off the Bucks 126-114. Giannis Antetokounmpo led the Bucks with 34 points, and Gordon Hayward paced the Hornets with 27. The Hornets covered the spread as 9-point underdogs, and the teams scored 240 total points to finish over on the 230.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/30/2021||Bucks||Hornets||-9||230.5||-438||337||Regular Season||126-114 CHA|
- Milwaukee’s games this season have resulted in a higher total score than Friday’s matchup total (226 points) in 33 out of 51 opportunities (64.7% of matchups).
- In 20 out of Charlotte’s 50 games this year (40%), the competing teams combined for more points than the point total in Friday’s matchup.
- On average, the Bucks have seen a 232 over/under in their games this season, six more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 3.6 points more than the average over/under in Hornets’ games this season (222.4 points).
- The Bucks have an average implied point total of 119.3 this season, which is 1.3 points higher than their implied total in Friday’s game (118).
- So far this season, Milwaukee has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (118) 29 times.
- The 114.9-point average implied total on the season for the Hornets is 6.9 more points than the team’s 108-point implied total in this matchup.
- Charlotte has scored more than this game’s implied total of 108 points 33 times this season.
- The Bucks are the league’s second-highest scoring team (119 PPG), while the Hornets allow the 17th-fewest points per game (111.7) in NBA action.
- The Bucks have totaled 299 more points than their opponents this season (5.9 per game on average), while the Hornets have been out-scored by 45 total points (0.9 per game average differential).
- Antetokounmpo leads the Bucks in scoring (28.8 points per game), rebounding (11.4 per game) and assisting (6.2 per game).
- Antetokounmpo’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 35.5, 10.8 less than his season average of 46.3.
- The Bucks are led by Khris Middleton from long distance. He hits 2.2 shots from deep per game.
- Middleton’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots greater than his season average of 2.2.
- Milwaukee’s blocks leader is Brook Lopez, who records 1.4 per game. Jrue Holiday leads the team averaging 1.8 steals an outing.
- Holiday’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals lower than his season average of 1.8.
- The Hornets leader in scoring is Terry Rozier with 20.3 points per game. He also adds 4.1 rebounds per game and 3.5 assists per game.
- Rozier’s points prop total for the contest is set at 27.5, 7.2 points greater than his season average of 20.3.
- Cody Zeller (7.1 rebounds per game) and LaMelo Ball (6.1 assists per game) are the Charlotte leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Ball’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 26.5, 1.5 less than his season average of 28.0.
- Rozier makes more threes per game than any other member of the Hornets, cashing in 3.3 treys per game.
- Rozier’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 4.5, 1.2 shots higher than his season average of 3.3.
- Ball is at the top of Charlotte’s steals hierarchy with 1.6 steals per game and P.J. Washington leads the squad in blocks with 1.3 per game.
- Washington’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 blocks higher than his season average of 1.3.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from